Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

View Entire Thread: .HOODS of rubber/latex (also see Masks OR Gasmasks)

Open in New Window
    FR - France
    Region:
    Paris

Default Re: Hoods

Hello Dark,

Question is : are you fetish ?
    If yes, do it without questionning or you will finish insane...

Humphy

dutchbloke2004

Re: Hoods

interesting question Dark,

Seeing anyone masked or wearing one myself, it s the same magic , the adrenaline comes when your fullmasked, which gives you the enclosure kick,
    it s not just being anonymous, it s a way of relaxation for me too. i feel most comfortable when i am masked.

At same time i enjoy seeing other people masked, it s a kind of " we are alike and share same fetish recognition" it s a bond , it opens up conversation quite easy . i want to ask/hear what they think about hoods and masks, mostly they respond without prob.

for females masked, it s far more special, since few woman come out in public admitting they often are into masking, there must be many mask women for sure, but somehow, it s a bigger step to let others see. and a common fact, they usually only look for women like themselves to get in touch , never to men. .i think number of womenmembers in IAR compared to men does say a lot. its like a separate group inside the mask community
    i believe women have the same fetish feelings as men, as far as masking goes

about the ponytail, i wear it myself but i dont consider it to be a female touch, it s just a matter of looking good, it s an extra decoration with a fakecoloured ponytail , it just gives the mask an extra nice look.
    ofcourse the real hair ponytail women are always far more in favour, if you want to make impression.

masked lovers is also an ultimate fantasy for me, more than 20 years ago i saw a video where a latexcouple being fullmasked made love with foreplay and all, i did see it once , but it made such a big impression, like i did see it yesterday, i have always been thinking of ending up myself in that way, but it was not to be. just being kissed mask on mask way would be a sensation to me

Seeing any mask worn and noticing people enjoying themselves is a joy

but as a latex AND maskfetishist i am not objective

Region:
    East Sussex

Hi

Kim from Club Rub is very into hoods as demonstrated by the recent Marquis spread and also the fact she has to come to me at events as I can never recognise her in her new hoods...

M

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

the hood frees the mind and gives a blank rubber canvas upon which you can project all of your imagination.To view an unknown hooded figure removes all preconceptions.
    within the hood you can be elsewhere very quickly, perception changes and sometimes character changes with it.

Dark

Gord... what a terrific post... What I find most interesting in your post is the strong connection you establish between the hood as completion of the catsuit and "total enclosure".

However, I believe that hood as a separate item for the fetishist has a place. In that sense it may be a recognition that enclosing the head, the face... is a "mini" type of enclosoure and accomplishes so much with "so little"... a kind of short cut to what you describe.

Do you think that some people like particular attributes of full face hoods... that is without all the extras... such as anonymity or bondage... or do you believe that all the attributes blend together in the hood experience? For example.. do some like them ONLY for anonymity...?
    Last edited by Dark; 2004-Oct-22 at 17:24.

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    Tring, Herts, UK

In my (somewhat limited) experience of wearing hoods in a club environment, I have found that others have a certain wariness about making 'contact'. I should state that my views are from a male perspective.

This is different between gay and 'straight' clubs, where in the former, submissive behaviour in anonymous encounters seems to be the norm. In the latter, I have felt that others are very aloof and a bit stand-offish - probably due to the anonymity. There is also curiousity from the majority of others.

My usual colour is black, but red certainly shows a different attitude from others.

Anyway, I cannot wear many hoods for a long period since my somewhat retrousee nose gets compressed by the hood which gets a bit uncomfortable.

T.

dutchbloke2004

it s like dark says, the more you think of this topic , the more points of diff vieuw occur , that makes you think , oh yes , that too, i forgot. the idea of mini enclosure is so obvious, one doesnt realise its there, its almost automatic behaviour.

for what colour s the best, at the moment there s not much choice, only few colours are available that can be combined in one mask,beside the popular black just plain red or blue or whatever is seldom one s choice, very bright or colorfull is not done . i myself like to combine colours, like the pic attached. (example by rubbersfinest [rdx]6782[/rdx] ). combination makes it more exciting, looks does matter a lot.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	227  
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Oct-22 at 17:34.

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Quote Originally spoken by tonyp
    In my (somewhat limited) experience of wearing hoods in a club environment, I have found that others have a certain wariness about making 'contact'. I should state that my views are from a male perspective.

T.
    My club experience is that people rely on faces enormously once the music is loud or the place is crowded,and that hoods get in the way of that. This of course has no bearing on the fantasies of those wearing the hood! It's just one of those rules about humans, I guess...

LU - Luxembourg
    Region:
    West

Hi

I keep meaning to write with comments and input but you guys seemed to have it covered- excuse the pun.
    I agree with Gord's observations (good post), I find I only feel completely dressed if I have total coverage including a hood - less openings the better but I must be able to see out. Its a big turn on seeing that masked figure in the mirror, but a bigger one is fantising about being 'sealed' completely in rubber (could be going off subject a bit there).
    My girlfriend will dress in rubber but not a hood. However she loves to see me completely covered and especially with a hood.
    Do woman like men in hoods? do women like to wear hoods- I am not sure they do?
    Finally, does anybody know where to get a very good anatomical mask/hood from?

Fanx

Dark

Try OG Style..http://www.og-style.de/... model MO75 for a superior anatomical. Very thick rubber, no zip, but quite stretchy... very comfortable and wearable for long term... all of course depending on the size of your head... Only comes in one size.

Why does your GF not like to wear hoods? Does she feel it objectifes her or dehumanizes her... removes too much or her personality / identity?