Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

View Entire Thread: .HOODS of rubber/latex (also see Masks OR Gasmasks)

Open in New Window
    rubbersheep

Re: Inflatable hood with breath-through gag and nose tubes

Just tried to purchase one but they don't deal with credit cards etc only cash or bank transfers, so no hood.

likera

Default Re: Inflatable hood with breath-through gag and nose tubes

Quote Originally spoken by rubbersheep
    Just tried to purchase one but they don't deal with credit cards etc only cash or bank transfers, so no hood.
    Typical for Germany and Holland. Bank transfer is cheaper and simpler than dealing with credit cards. I rarely (if ever) pay with credit card here.

-Like Ra

rubberswede

Default Re: Fantomas Mask ???

I can vouch for www.rubbers-finest.com
    Best fit and feeling masks I've ever had.
    Worth theprice many times over!

Dark

Swede... thanks for the "head's up" on Rubber's Finest.

Do you think you might write a more extensive evaluation on what makes them different and better?

Are they thicker, thinner, more stretchy, less stretchy?

Do they fit better? Are the more comfy?

Which model do you have experience with?

What was your experience in ordering and so forth with the company.

A more extensive review would be great! Thanks.

Dark

US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    SF Bay Area, California

Re: Fantomas Mask ???

I was poking around Latexus'[rdx]6822[/rdx] site and found this, is it the one your looking for?

http://www.latexus.com/shop/product_...roducts_id=506
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2005-Jan-08 at 23:00.

CA British Columbia, Canada
    Region:
    victoria

I think that masks are a tricky subject because our faces vary too widely. It's that damn nose...

I love my Polymorphe[rdx]121[/rdx] mask - fits my nose and face beautifully! Looking at Rubber's Finest, it looks like they'd be the same. But if I had a flattened out nose it wouldn't work at all and one of my cheap Denber[rdx]254[/rdx] 3D molded hoods would fit waaaay better. They just squash my nose right now. I also have a heavy laceup mask that doesn't squash my nose as much as the Denber ones do, but the chin is smaller which is tiring (but it is nice and tight, which I like). And completely forget the Denber flat-molded hoods, they suck.

Fit should be first and foremost. Then you can worry about thickness and any other factors.

Um, ran away with that.
    A little review of what makes your Rubbers Finest hood the best would be cool.

Conclusion? A hood that works great for one person won't work for another.
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2005-Jan-08 at 23:02.

Dark

The fantomas hood and one I have which looks identical and came from OG Style[rdx]208[/rdx] are molded to an anatomical head. They are NOT like cheap dipped FLAT shapes like denber which stretch to fit a round shaped head.

My OG has no zipper and is VERY VERY thick rubber but the size fits my head perfectly and it is the MOST comfortable one to wear for long term because of the fit. The rubber is stretchy and it has no zipper, but I imagine if I had a larger head it would be very uncomfortably tight. This hood fits perfectly and give enough compression and it is even all over.. . not tight on chin or nose.

A too tight hood is not comfortable and cannot be worn for more than a 15 minutes or half hour I suspect. A perfect fitting one can be worn as long as you like assuming it is not too hot.

Size matters... get the right fit!
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2005-Jan-08 at 23:08.

US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Virginia

Default full face rubber hood

don't know if anyone saw thi on Ebay or not but its rather nice....

click here

and rebreath one here....

click here

Region:
    Virginia

Default Re: full face rubber hood

this one is intense....i think i would be way too clausterphobic for this one....

click here

Region:
    Washington DC Metro Area

Default Re: full face rubber hood

Daxine makes very nice hoods.

If you want to try one on for the feel and look eBay is not much help.

I'll be vending at The Garden http://groups.yahoo.com/group/the_garden_dc/ (DC's new fetish night) this Monday. I'll have several different hoods to try on and will be doing vacuum bed demonstrations.
    SLYX