Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

View Entire Thread: POLISHES in General (Start separate threads for specific brand names)

US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    PA

Default Re: POLISHES in General (Start separate threads for specific brand names)

Are there any US companies that offer chlorination services for latex. Sounds like a good way to eliminate lubrications and powder. I found many overseas; UK, AU, etc. but can't seem to locate one in the US. I am trying to eliminate the high shipping cost. I am having a custom made catsuit made here in the US but they will not chlorinate it. HELP
    Last edited by Windjammer; 2013-Jul-27 at 11:06. Reason: grammar

Region:
    PA

Default Re: POLISHES in General (Start separate threads for specific brand names)

Just want to pass along some information to the members. I have discovered a site that will chlorinate up to 5 pieces of latex for $50.00 located in MA (USA). I have used the company with great success. It is very difficult to find companies that will do chlorination in the US. So I pass this along for all to enjoy.

Jay
    Last edited by Rubberron; 2013-Sep-27 at 19:04.

Region:
    PA

FORGOT TO PROVIDE THE THE SITE ADDRESS FOR CHLORINATION IN THEW US.

http://www.pretty-thoughts.com/
    EMAIL: Pretty Thoughts [prettythoughtslatex@gmail.com]

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Michigan

um, the website address doesn't really work.
    Can you mail them the items for chlorination?

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Michigan

Thank you, Rubberron!
    Last edited by Rubberron; 2013-Sep-28 at 08:07.

Rubberron is offline Mainstream Media Sightings Editor Postacrat 1000+
    NL - Netherlands
    Region:
    Rotterdam

Hi to All

Hello Caliana

I update the link it should now work correctly.

Rubberized greetings
    Rubberron

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Quote Originally spoken by Windjammer View Post
    I have used the company with great success.
    Jay
    So is this the same company that chlorinated the suit that was still difficult to put on? I mean, I'm not an expert or anything but that doesent sound like a very successful chlorination.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Michigan

Quote Originally spoken by Wired View Post
    So is this the same company that chlorinated the suit that was still difficult to put on? I mean, I'm not an expert or anything but that doesent sound like a very successful chlorination.
    Lol, i had the same thought
    I looked on their website and there's nothing about chlorination as a service they do...Haven't tried writing them though.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213