Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

View Entire Thread: Fetish Weekend In Montreal

Open in New Window
    CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

Default Fetish Weekend In Montreal

I thought I would start a thread to discuss the upcoming Fetish Weekend in Montreal Sept 2, 3, 4.

Are any of our canadian members planning on going? There has been some talk on other discussion boards (latex lair) of gathering prior to the event to meet and greet and get to know the people who post. If this comes about I am reminding IAR members that this would be a great opportunity to go to meet other rubberists. Many of these people are also IAR members too and I don't think anyone would object to other rubber fetishists making the gathering more enjoyable by making new friends. After all this is what fetish events are all about in my opinion

STEFFY :ca:
    STEFFY :ca: Rubber Doll and latex fashion lover

Dark

Default Re: Fetish Weekend In Montreal

My understanding is that this event is centered around the 10th anniversary of Polymorph. Not a bad excuse for a party mind you, but again it seems to be yet another commercial thing going on in the background?

Having said that, Montreal seems to be a happening fetish community with Polymorph as one of the shining stars and of course Martin/Bianca of the LatexLair along with Isabeau of Fetish school another prominent presence of the web.

I suspect we'll see some nice pics after the event and so on. Who knows... Montreal might become the fetish capital of North America... no other cities except maybe SF seem to make a big effort these days.
    Last edited by Dark; 2005-Jul-27 at 16:47.

CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

Quote Originally spoken by Dark
    My understanding is that this event is centered around the 10th nniversary of Polymorph. Not a bad excuse for a party mind you, but again it seems to be yet another commercial thing going on in the background?

Having said that,
    Then why say it?
    STEFFY

CA Ontario, Canada
    Region:
    Ottawa, Ontario

Quote Originally spoken by Steffy
    Then why say it?
    STEFFY
    Call it his trademark?

Anyway, I'll be there.

CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

has there been any more discussion regarding getting together before the events ?

CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

May I ask for a show of hands for those who are going to this or considering going? I am looking at the logistics of going myself and want to know how many of us will be there.

Steffy :ca:

CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

Well I've taken the plunge and made the commitment to go. This should be a great weekend.

CA Ontario, Canada
    Region:
    Ottawa, Ontario

The only get togeter I am aware of is the one organised (sort of, it's not really concrete yet) by the lair

CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

Quote Originally spoken by Observer
    The only get togeter I am aware of is the one organised (sort of, it's not really concrete yet) by the lair
    For sure. It will great once a time and place has been agreed on. This type of thing is one of the only real ways of putting a "face" on our community. It also helps people to feel more at ease amongst others as they will have already broken the ice.

STEFFY

CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

Just a friendly reminder to all of you who can get to Montreal to come out and enjoy your fetish and meet some of your other clan members. What a great way to do this...a WHOLE WEEKEND

13 days to lift off.... let us know if you intend to come out for this so we can look for you.

Rubber Hugs

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast