Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Poll Results: How much does this subject of Electro-Stimulation interest you?

Voters
318. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Not at all

21 6.60%

8 2.52%
  • 3. Neutral

33 10.38%

76 23.90%
  • 5. Very much

180 56.60%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .ELECTRO-MECHANICAL Devices (e.g. TENS, vibrators, etc. Also see Toys)

Open in New Window
    lordfuzzz

Re: Incorporating electronics and/or gadgetry into a total enclosure suit

Well I was thinking more along the lines of having a unit control the activation of vibrators or something along those lines. Or maybe to keep someone awake. Or to open a lock for someone to get out of. I'm just throwing out ideas for anyone to run with. Also hobby servos can probable be used along with braces (think of athletic braces) to immobize someone or force movement, like a statue or a robot. This could probably be easily acheived (although at some cost). If anyone is interested, please dont hesitate to contact me.

Pretty much anything is possible with this, and probably without destroying a catsuit (sorry to hear about the lost 'suit Latextex).

latexual

Default Re: Electro Stimulation

FOR THE PAST 10 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN EXPLORING ELECTROSTIMULATION.

I was in Japan last spring and bought a $40 massage device made by National (panasonic). I got some copper wire, some clip leads and batteries, RAN back to the room and shaking with excitement donned a latex hood w/inflatable gag, connected myself with some salty water (now I use lube w/baking soda) and tried it for the first time. WOW WOW OWOWWW! It was incredible. It is wonderful to be connected with, say, a bipolar buttplug, a ring tight around the base of cock/balls, a spiral ring aound my shaft, a head cage tightly around my glans w/a short probe in the urethra (3/4" long only) and a band around my scrotum. Pack all this in a cock and ball sheath briefs, add several suits, and masks, gag, bondage corset, shackles, collar, and turn up the majic! I have had hours of near orgasmic extasy with shattering climaxes at the end. The feelings are so varied, like sucking, squeezing, pulling, vibrating, tingling, pain, ache, thrusting, throbbing and pure ejaculatory pumping without actually cumming! Latex and electro go very well together!

Cheers!
    latexual
    Last edited by latexual; 2006-Oct-12 at 18:38.

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Default Re: Electro Stimulation

Hi all,

Latexual - sounds like you've got a great setup.Nice one! I'd agree with you late latex and estim go very well together.
    I've been into Estim for a couple of years after seeing a video of some Paradise Electro StimulationParadise Electro StimulationG M Y Forums kit in action. Made myself a cock ring from the plastic circular pads which came with a cheap (?35) Tens unit. You can achieve a variety of amazing sensations with this simple unit which was the cheapest muscle building unit avalable at Argos Stores in the UK. This year I hope to take advantage of the dollar to pound ratio as some UK outlets are selling the PES electro power box for as little as ?120 and their flexible cock rings are something I'd like to try in conjunction with a sheathed catsuit.Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Regards,
    Wired.

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

Re: Electro Stimulation

lucky you have a partner who will experiment with you in this exciting area of sex play, just reading your account makes me horny(oh dear)I am still learning with the Newsextoys box, finding that the smallest adjustment makes a difference,now considering ordering from Win health again, they have an electronic massager unit for 25 pounds and some very cheaply priced electrodes,eg anal probe at 15 pounds.

BLTN

I have been a lurker here for some time and this is my first post. Having a remote radio controlled vibrator or estim unit in a suit has been a fantasy of mine for some time. I would think that to have a vibrator built into the suit with the wires and antenna down the legs and batteries and reciver in the boots( heels perhaps?) and the controll by someone else or perhaps by a pressure switch with on and off by someone else. Another possibility, in our age of electronics, would be to have this controlled by a remote computer with random on and off cycles. Having neither the financial nor technical resources for this it remains a fantasy of mine but perhaps someone in the IAR may be able to do something with this idea.
    BLTN
    Keep smiling it makes everyone wonder what you are up to.

US Pacific Southwest US
    Region:
    count of los angelas

Default Re: Incorporating electronics and/or gadgetry into a total enclosure suit

I have always wanted to have a vibrator inside the suit, woterproof of course, as well as something like a male masturbator that could be controlled via remote. Fuzz, i am in the same general area as you and have a good knowledge of physics and electronics, and, if i do say so my self, a very creative mind. Shoot me an email if your serious about building something like a latex human robot, or a servo suit.

US Pacific Southwest US
    Region:
    San Jose, CA

Default Re: Incorporating electronics and/or gadgetry into a total enclosure suit

We've toyed for years with the idea of a wireless, remote e-stim nightclub. With Bluetooth technology it could happen.

The idea is that you arrive at a club wearing special remote controlled e-stim devices...vibrators, dildos, electrodes, whatever. We always think of them as being inside a latex suit. They don't have to be, but we ARE rubberists after all.

The devices are specially designed to automatically slave themselves to the club's master control system. As you enter, your devices 'wake up' and begin to stimulate you in a pre-programmed or random manner.

You (or your owner) could subscribe to the club's web site and pre-program your suit devices ahead of time. But they won't activate until you are within the range of the club's wireless network.

With flexible circuits and smaller and cheaper electronics emerging, the possibilities are endless. Imagine the marketing possibilities. You get a pleasurable (or painful) jolt when you select the RIGHT (or WRONG) brand of toothpaste at the market. You get more and more pleasure as you make your way through a shopping mall toward a specific goal.

It brings a whole new meaning to the term Hotspot

Lady

BLTN

Hi everyone was crusing around and discovered this place that describes how to DIY your own remote vibrators etc. check it out here www.symtoys.com

He decribes how to wire up a pager for a remote vibrator controll. Why not program a computer to dial a pager number at random times and ring random amounts?
    this indeed could make you smile and make people wonder

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to
    BLTN

lordfuzzz

First of all, I am very glad to see that there is a lot of people interested in this topic. I honestly didn't expect this many responses in such a short time.

First of all, hindumajic, the servo limb idea is completely doable, and to an extent has been done. http://www.servomagazine.com/tetsujin2004/ Like I said, this hasn't been exactly done, but the technology used in tetsujin can be easily (or at worst time-consumingly) adapted to our usage. Secondly I know for a fact that most of those technologies you describe are available to the common man, it's just that they dont know where to look and how to use them. Thankfully, there are people here, including myself, who do know how to use them, and i personally will help (or try to) anyone who is interested in things like this. But be warned, this will not be cheap. Well compared to hacking a Radio Shack car it will be expensive, but I think it'll be well worth it.

The technologies shown in symtoys.com is pretty cool, but I've worked with R/C and such and I can design a better system that allows more control and such. However, the idea of having a pushbutton control for a partner would be interesting. Also the club idea is very cool, but with bluetooth, you could only really do one medium sized bedroom. Bluetooth's range isn't very good, but in a small get together in a condo, flat, or apartment, it would be perfect. RF or wifi would be better for a club or such, and I know that RF transmitters and recievers are sold off the shelf, and dont really need to be modified. One thing with the club idea is each device a person has to wear would be a good amount of money $100-$200, so maybe a deposit or something would be good.
    My primary interest is in the hobby range or electronics. Nothing requiring manufacture and as complicated as a marketable product, but it would be fun to experiment and document so other people can do the same.

Another problem we will need to overcome is the power issue. Does anyone know of anyplace that sells a wide assortment of batteries? I assume we can attach the control box and battery to the lower or middle back using a backpack like setup, or as a clip-on for a belt, or a fanny pack. The servos will be a major power drain, but then again it'll be on a big frame with the ability to put a hefty power pack or AC powered. But as for the vibrators, they seem to work fine using AA batteries, so i assume that their power consumption won't be too horrible.

Also, I've noticed that almost all of the toys are for women, or at least geared (pardon the pun) toward women. Does anyone know of toys for guys?

Well that's my 2 cents......well more like $20

Fuzzz

DE - Germany
    Region:
    Kerpen near Cologne/Rhine

Hello electrical rubberists!

I haven't been clear enough!

Rubber is a sweat trap!

Sweat is an electrolyte!

An electrolyte conducts electrical current.

It is no good idea to have electrical current traverse your body, especially in the vicinity of the heart the limits are very low.

Avoid to take 110/230VAC into the rubber suit, it will kill you surely.

The other problem is that an IP65 enclosure is usually bulky, the usual medical electrisers are not IP65! Sweat will enter the box and short circuit the print causing malfunction, especially exceeding the built-in safety limits.

I abandoned the video trick for the blindfolding hood, I'll have to do my stunt really blindfolded.

Vibrators couple mechanically so you can leave them outside and insert them through builtin thick condoms.

Kind regards
    Only a bag is decent clothing!