Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Poll Results: How much does this subject of Electro-Stimulation interest you?

Voters
317. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Not at all

21 6.62%

8 2.52%
  • 3. Neutral

33 10.41%

76 23.97%
  • 5. Very much

179 56.47%
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .ELECTRO-MECHANICAL Devices (e.g. TENS, vibrators, etc. Also see Toys)

Open in New Window
    Ataraxia is online now IAR Founder & |R|ubberNaut (Retired) Postacrat 1000+
    US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default .ELECTRO-MECHANICAL Devices (e.g. TENS, vibrators, etc. Also see Toys)

Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default Desperate for sound e-stim!

Copernic Summary of old DISCUS postings on this topic (see full text & pictures in window below):
    ================================================== ======================

If you figure out the structure of that site, it is quite easy to download various styles of files.
    But keep the dangers in mind at all times!

What I do want to say to the rest of you is that there's obviously no 100% safe advices on this subject.

For those of you who wants to play with electricity, don't follow another persons advice -no matter who they are- without carefully thinking about it first.

Please remember / consider the signals / pulses triggering heart muscles to contract and relax are in the milli volt (thousanths of 1 volt) and the current is in the micro amp (millionths of 1 amp) so I would never agree nor state 12 volts (if properly appiled directly to a functioning heart) is 'safe'.

Granted your 'example' probably is accurate / correct if one is referencing the danger / safety of 12 V and/or the output of a piezo-electric generator being applied to healthy dry skin.

The body is a bad conductor> compared to a piece of wire or a ligth bulb, but good> enough when the voltage is high.

I could set up one of the frequency generators used here for work to compare 50Hz with 60Hz but, doubt it is worth the effort.

I can assure you when one is shocked you are not 'feeling' the energy that might reach your heart.

The energy you mention from an electronic photo-flash is created by charging a high voltage capacitor then releasing the stored energy (higher voltage).

There's no direct> risk in putting two electrodes on an arm, but if you> also have electrodes from the same device on the other> arm or somewhere below the heart, it's possible to have> an unintentional current loop across the heart...

I am still searching for a way to get consistent communication with 4D Rubber I can't afford multiple long distance phone calls and e-mail is not dependably answered.

I'd like to try help clearing out how some electric appliances can kill you while others can't.

The advantage of a higher voltage is half the thickness of cables, and a reduced risk for junctions to run hot, the obvious disadvantage is much bigger risk for a deadly shock.

If you don't know exactly what you're doing, but still wants to play with a toy that is powered from the wall, I would suggest that you buy an isolation transformer.

You have an output that is totally floating with no connection to ground.

OK, such a transformer can fail theoretically, but if there's a transformer in the toy too, I think you are verry safe from the power-line hazard.

NOTE: Many of these tranformers have a central tap connected to the outgoing ground-pin and in some cases it may improve safety even more to have it removed.

Depending on how your device is designed, there's a big risk that you can have unintentional loops between the cannels, in addition to the desired loops.

There's no direct risk in putting two electrodes on an arm, but if you also have electrodes from the same device on the other arm or somewhere below the heart, it's possible to have an unintentional current loop across the heart...

I don't dare to guess how safe a tens-unit is, so I'll join all those who say "no electricity above waist".

If you power your toy from the wall-socket, get yourself an isolation transformer or at least a ground-failure breaker.

>>Not that I want to ridicule the dangers of electricity, but on a philosophical level: How dangerous is it?

Gooi, your point is not taken as "ridicule" and as with just about everything I teach in my presentation you are half right and half wrong.

>> So, how likely is my stereo to blow a fuse and respectively my brain?

I touched something on the inside that said: 4000 volts.

Shocking experience, but it immediately blew the main fuse (15 Amp) of the entire house.

FWIW (not much) I am trained and have years of employment in residential and commercial (more limited) electrical design, installation, and service plus more (20) years in electronic equipment troubleshooting and repair.

If you use a stereo jack-plug (with three separate rings instead of two) you can use another set of body-connections.

I sometimes use an anal probe or another pair of pads.

Hardrock music gets really painful at 60 and is fun at 52 to 55.

I read that the best soundfrequencies for e-stim are in the higher regions.

Those have high frequency patterns, pulsating or resonating slowly.

(Which has the lowest tone a contrabas can produce in it; the human ear can barely hear that.)

Where to place the electropads is entirely up to you.

The anal probe does the best work if placed against the prostate.

I have yet to try sound-stim on a female body so no advise on that subject from me.

The site mentioned by Garlor and Txl8xCpl is probably the best I've seen.

Over the years I have become used to its stimulation and I have a hard time enjoying it any further.

Instead of turning the signal into sound on a headphone, these signals can be used to stimulate the - ahem - more sensitive parts of the body.

The site actually had a collection of wave-files to download which had the most amazing names like 'Orgasmifier' or 'The Milker'.

To give an idea of how amazing it was: I used an anal probe and two pads taped to my dick (one behind the balls and one on the small muscle below the head).

Want to go deeper? See my blog at RubberNaut.com

Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default Frequency sweeping...

AuthorMessage

Rubberdexter (Rubberdexter)
    Rating: N/A
    Votes: 0 )

Posted on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 01:29 am GMT: Hi Wande. I have an old portable TENS unit that my Chiropractor got for me a few years back when I was in a bad car accident and had some really major neck and back pain (it hurt so damm much that I couldn't even wear my latex for a few weeks because it was too tight and aggrevated the injuries!!). The TENS unit no longer works (dropped it down a flight of stairs and the casing cracked making it unsafe to opperate the thing), but if you give me a few days to dig it out of my "junk box" I will be happy to post the frequency range listed on the control pannel for you.

RubberDexter

Wande (Wande)

Posted on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 12:23 pm GMT: Hi there,

For some time I have been preparing to make my own unit. I found i diagram in a german electronics magazine, but there are several hard to get parts, I have to buy at least 10 of each.
    Anyone know something about the frequency area to sweep?
    It is very easy to implement at this stage of development.

Wande

Bapo (Bapo)

Posted on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 06:00 pm GMT: Hmm, only seems to be their more expensive units that have the sweep feature, also not clear what range the sweep is applicable over. I don't know how applicable these units are to nerve stimulation either (guess thats been discussed somewhere here).

Maybe its time to get the soldering iron out, oh but I am basically lazy, must remember...

Cheers anyway, I'll have a bit more of a dig with the searches

Bapo

Admin (Admin)

Posted on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 02:11 pm GMT: I entered "sweep frequency TENS" into google.com and got many hits. The first one in the list is from "Digital EMS Electronic Muscle Workout Machines" here. They have numerous units ranging from absurdly expensive to well under $100. The more expensive ones appear to have sweep frequency. I did not have time to explore the many other google citations.

Bapo (Bapo)

Posted on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 01:22 pm GMT: Are there any units out there (specifically designed for this task), that include a frequency sweep function ? Most of the ones I've seen have power, freq and pulse ajdustents but no auto sweep. Basically having 'played' around a bit with es I've found that a sweep from low to high frequency gives a very, err, interresting twisting sensation. Would be nice to automate it !

Bapo.

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

Default Re: Electro Stimulation

the eroticelectrostim website has shut down.a smaller newer site is now at
    www.eroticelectrostimmag.com

some very good prices on units and probes at www.winhealth.co.uk

these are a medical supply place not a sex shop hence better value

eg a vaginal probe for 8 ukpounds at winhealth and the same unit on the site of
    the makers of the ET range of base units is listed at 99 dollars !!

Wired tells me that woolworths are doing two butterfly tens units for 20 quid and I wonder if any readers into the ES have experience of these units?

Region:
    East Sussex

Hi

I'm actually more interested in the health aspects. I have an overhauled Violet Ray and while I hear its great for play, it does actually work as a healing technology.

If you doubt any of this, check into Einstien College of Medicine and the discovery by Dr Kaali and the resulting Bob Beck DIY homebrew version that runs on a 9 volt battery.

M

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

thanks Blackice at least you are not an echo..it was very quiet in this section.

my own violet ray is part of a large many featured pro beauty clinic machine, the units are still sold under a different description.
    It is used for facials mainly, but not by me , the ozone produced is very noticeable. Only one person is happy to use it for play with me and we have had very little experience, I cannot find a copy of Juice the guide for electro play by Dr Abdul.

Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Garlor-

Here is Uncle Abdul's webiste:

http://www.uncleabdul.com/UAweb01.htm

He lists a few places where you can buy the book.

Good luick!

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

good of you to post the link Ataraxia,I lost it in a pc crash a while back.

lordfuzzz

Default Re: Incorporating electronics and/or gadgetry into a total enclosure suit

Has there been any work on this. I would love to see something like this made. I'm pretty good with electronics and stuff (i've built a few robots). So if anyone has any ideas, i can help them make it happen.

Fuzzz

US Pacific Southwest US
    Region:
    Houston, Texas

Re: Incorporating electronics and/or gadgetry into a total enclosure suit

About 20 years ago, I glued eight "Relaxacizor" (an early very bulky, special battery powered muscle stimulator "reducing" machine") pads inside a full black latex catsuit. The pads were about 5" in diameter, and I placed two on the buttocks, two on the stomach, two on the chest, and one each on the crotch and one on the middle of the abdomen. I puncture the suit at each spot so that the connection sockets were on the outside, and after connecting the wires, to which I spliced in 10' extensions, reinforce the rubber to seal the suit. I then bundled all the wires together and hooked them to the machine. My fantasy was to be in the suit (it was custom made to my size) and have a cruel mistress control me by remote control, by turning up the power at various points. It mostly hurt, and there was no high frequency stimulation like modern units now have. Anyway, I never found a cruel mistress or master, so I played with myself. The sweat from the latex suit just improved conductivity. The Relaxacizor was eventually banned by the US FDA as ineffective and dangerous, and I could no longer get replacement batteries to power it. I finally discarded the suit, since it looked like shit with the pads, and was hard to wear, and useless for its real purpose. I'd still like to live out my fantasy, but don't plan to ruin another full catsuit to do it.
    Tex

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast