Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

View Entire Thread: PLUMBING Issues (toileting & sustenance)

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Bournemouth

Default Re: Urinating and Catheters (includes leg bags)

I am content to have zips in my two suits which I wear one over the other, with pants with a sheath under, so that when I undo the zips I am still enclosed.

The pants with sheath and six inch tube for discharge come from Eexpectations and are good value. With the sheath I find that several rubber bands of carefully adjusted tension keep the sheath in place but still permit the passage of urine. Having the penis compressed this way I find pleasurable. This copes with a range of turgidity (good word) of the penis. The sheath just takes a semi-flaccid member with the aid of lube.

If the sheath does come adrift, it is possible without removing the suits to sort it all out. This is not easy with hood etc. but possible.

Of course the zips are not as good as complete enclosure. That has the added advanytage that sweat does not leak out through the zips. I tried complete enclosure and just urinating in the suit, but that is not an attractive idea though it has a certain masochistic pleasure. However, very rapidly smells develop which get out, and the suit needs very careful cleaning afterwards.

Defecation I could if really pressed manage by opening the through zips, but pulling down the pants while they were in the suits would be very difficult - emergency would mean slitting the the pants I am afraid.

Not an advanced solution to urination but practical.
    Rubberist Blackie, Fetishist, Masochist, Exhibitionist.

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    LEEDS

Default Re: -----PLUMBING----- (toileting & sustenance)

After reading this thread, I will add my 5 cents worth.

I havn't tried the external catheter but have used a Foley catheter for quite some years now.

The longest period that I have warn one for, was for 14 days. It was strange at 1st but after the first few hours I forgot it was there. The only you have to do is to remember to have plenty of fluids, otherwise you can have problems.

Most weekends from Friday evening to Monday morning I have a Foley fitted. I yet to try it with a Full Rubber Suit yet as I am having one made for me, but there is provision made for the Foley & other rubber tubes I have inserted in myself.

I have a Ryles Tube down my nose to my stomach for the fluids going in , the Foley for the fluids going out & Rectal catheter with double ballon, this allows for emema's to be given.

So my Rubber suit will have only 4 tubes in it.
    1: for the rebreather bag
    2: for the Ryles Tube
    3: for the Foley
    4: for the rectal

So it will be fully enclosed in rubber.

:uk:

gommino_2000

Default Re: Urinating and Catheters (includes leg bags)

Quote Originally spoken by Steffy
    I have been looking for a Yellow Latex collector appliance harness and bag made by Rusche (no longer available in latex / rubber) as used in photos in Marquis Heavy Rubber and by Bizarre Family.

If you have one and would willing to part with it, I would be interested in purchasing it. The picture below show two bags connected to a common hose with the collector appliance above.

Can anyone help?
    STEFFY :ca:
    Just saw your message. GUWI do something like that. I got one from them, and the only difference I can tell is that it has a fabric waist belt, not a rubber one.

Rob. :uk:

US Pacific Southwest US
    Region:
    San Jose, CA

Madone

What a wonderful description you offer. As someone who also enjoys somewhat extreme intubation like this, I have a few queries, if you don't mind.

Do you have any trouble keeping your ryles tube inserted for long periods or do you put it in and take it out as needed and used?

Does yours have a luer tip on the end and/or a plug for assured retention?

Have you ever tried a balloon stomach catherter for your feedings?

Do you injest only clear liquids or do you use it for full feedings as well? I am used to milk shakes or pre-digested liquid diets like Ensure being pushed into mine.

What is the longest you have been multiply tubed as you described at the end of your post? You said 14 days for the catheter, but were you rectally and nasally intubated for that period also?

Do you have a partner to feed you? One of my favorite scenes is to be bound helpless while I am fed, watered, emptied, and treated largely as a houseplant.

Have you been gagged while intubated? I typically am in a mouthless helmet while my Ryles tube is installed which adds to the helplessness for me.

Thanks for the imagery and good luck with your new suit
    Also, wlecome to the IAR. I notice you are new...you'll like it here

regards
    Lady
    "Note to self: Religion? Freaky!"
    "We can swap stories!
    Did you die?
    No!
    I'm gonna win."

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Cumbria

Welcome madone007!

It?s great to hear that others are having more success than me with being really FULLY enclosed or sealed up in rubber, with the tubes as the only connection to the outside world.

I hope you report back with your experiences with the new rubber suit.

I know nothing about Ryles tubes or the balloon stomach catheters (Lady mentioned) ? could someone enlighten me? I would also like to know if they can stay in place and how long for. Do you have problems gagging when putting them in?

Good luck,

Sealed (AKA Vulcanised)

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    LEEDS

Lady,

here are the answers that you were asking :-

Do you have any trouble keeping your ryles tube inserted for long periods or do you put it in and take it out as needed and used?

The longest time I had the ryles tube inserted for 3 days, I am trying for longer but have problems with the tube at the back of the mouth.

Does yours have a luer tip on the end and/or a plug for assured retention?
    Mine has a Luer tip at the end & is weighted.

Have you ever tried a balloon stomach catherter for your feedings?
    No, but willing to try it if I can find a place in the UK where to buy one from or do you have a spare

Do you injest only clear liquids or do you use it for full feedings as well? I am used to milk shakes or pre-digested liquid diets like Ensure being pushed into mine.
    I had clear liquids, milk feeds & liquidized foods pushed down. I also have "liquids" pushed down as well.

What is the longest you have been multiply tubed as you described at the end of your post? You said 14 days for the catheter, but were you rectally and nasally intubated for that period also?
    Rectally it been the same but as I said early on 3 days for nasally.

Do you have a partner to feed you? One of my favorite scenes is to be bound helpless while I am fed, watered, emptied, and treated largely as a houseplant.
    No, I am on my own but do have a friend who at time likes to try things out on me . Your scene sound like fun to me

Have you been gagged while intubated? I typically am in a mouthless helmet while my Ryles tube is installed which adds to the helplessness for me.
    Not at this time, sound like one I should try.

Thanks for the imagery and good luck with your new suit
    Also, wlecome to the IAR. I notice you are new...you'll like it here
    So do I, PM so we can share hints & tips.

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    LEEDS

Thanks for the "feedback". To answer you questions :-

Ryles Tubes & balloon stomach catheters are ways of getting liquids in to you stomach. They are inserted via the mouth or the nose. They can stay in place as long you want them in for or until you start gagging. The gagging is a normal reflex by the body. It will get use to the tubes being there.

They are held in place with tape stuck to the nose or the side of the face.

Yes I can & have had problems when putting them in with gagging but I have now started to use a "Xylocain Spray" which is a local anaesthetic. I spray this a few times at the back of the mouth & no gagging problems but I hate banana essence they put in it.

IE - Ireland (Republic)
    Region:
    Cork

thanks for info on plumbing etc. BTW does anybody have url for the bizzare family as mentioned in the thread.

regards

SirB

dutchbloke2005

they are easy to find sirbluebird

rubberfamily

ruberlover69

Hi just to let you know I use either a foley or a external catheter and for ease the external is great simply roll it on and connect it up and if you want you can then put on flushing pants as the tube goes through it with no problem
    I just bought a batch from the internet and paid ?20.00 post paid for 12 and 2 bags
    if you look at regulations you will find its a good price
    lots of games you can play then with ease but if you plat elrctric games the foley is best
    If you are going all the way try a Princes wand the ultermat internal catheter