Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Poll Results: My preference for Gasmasks is

Voters
1674. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dislike very much

90 5.38%
  • Dislike

71 4.24%
  • Neutral

166 9.92%

327 19.53%
  • Like very much

1,020 60.93%
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

View Entire Thread: .GAS MASKS, Respirators or Rebreathers

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    Lawrenceville, Georgia

Default Re: .GAS MASKS, Respirators or Rebreathers

Where can I find heavy rubber hoods and accessories like the ones at http://www.kinky-clothes.com/ & http://www.studiogum.com/ ?
    I'm looking for specific ones that have adjustable hosing and various rebreathing bags like the website listed below:
    http://www.gordbooks.com/showItem.php?id=179
    The lady from the front cover has one that I really wanted. I've seen a few videos that have these ladies wear them (Gwenmedia [Rubberella: Steel Chamber], Inflagranti [Fetish-Zone: Latex-Lust], and Marquis (classic and love their Heavy Rubber site!)). Please tell me where can I find these shops! I live in the :us: Also where would you find various rebreathing bags and accessories for them here in the USA? This is a particular example I would like to have:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/HOODED-LATEX-RUB...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by rpgmaster1; 2006-Apr-26 at 02:34.

CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

The hood in question is made by Studio Gum. Just order direct from them as they will sell you the combination you are looking for.
    STEFFY:ca:
    STEFFY :ca: Rubber Doll and latex fashion lover

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    Lawrenceville, Georgia

I don't see Studio Gum sell that combination, just the mask itself. Does anyone know what accessories are needed to form the combination? I'm also looking for something like in the attachment below. Any store in particular sell these parts for customization? The one I posted before has a link to eBay that has a six-liter rebreathing bag Where can I find that since I thought a five-liter rebreathing bag was the largest size.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	034.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	995  
    Last edited by rpgmaster1; 2006-Apr-26 at 17:56.

CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

From what I can see, Studio Gum sells all the components to make the same set up. Why don't you send them the same pic and ask for their advice?

The 5 liter bag is the largest made to my understanding. Be advised that stuff on e-bay sometimes is incorrectly described. I bought a so called 5 litre bag off of e-bay which was about 2 or 3 at most, but it had a number 5 sticker on the neck opening so was sold as a 5 litre bag which it is not, as it is not large enough. I don't think the mistake was intentional as there are no other markings on the bag apart from where it was made.

I know I've seen 5 litre bags for sale on the net, I just can't remember where. You may have to do a Google search for them unless someone here can point you in the right direction.

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    Lawrenceville, Georgia

Thank you for your help Steffy. I'll look around the Internet and see if any good bargains come up for these hoods, masks, and accessories. So far the items can only be found in either Germany or the UK. World shipping is very risky and may end up with lost items. Better find some on my home country :us: . To those people that can buy the items locally I envy you.

CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

I have ordered from Europe, US, and the UK with great success. The only real problem has been when the vendor is less than expedient. Customs have been no problem to date for articles delivered here to Canada. The only down side these days is the cost of shipping / post.

Hope that is of some help to you.

AU - Australia
    Region:
    victoria

Default gas mask accessories

hi all
    I have a nato gas mask and now i want some tubing/hoses and re breather bag for it.I have contact studiogum and they have these things but they seem a bit expensive.I was wondering if there are some other online stores that have this gear?????????????
    i hope someone out there knows
    :au:

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Cornwall

Default Re: gas mask accessories

Hi Shiny

For tubing, try this link, they're based in the UK, but postage may not be too bad.

Cheers

J

AU - Australia
    Region:
    Sydney

Are there any S10 owners that could help me out?

I bought a couple of surplus S10 masks with the goal of cleaning and reselling them. One major problem I have found is that the straps on the head harness tend to pull out of the bottom set of clips while the mask is being worn. I was surprised to see the mechanism of the clips is way inferior to that of, eg the Israeli civilian gas mask. Both the mask and the harness are still in good condition. Has anyone else had this problem, and have you solved it? I don't want to buy new head harnesses or anything - perhaps add something to the straps to increase friction or tighten the clips somehow?

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Cornwall

Hi Dudeman

I had exactly the same problem after what I thought was a nice clean and shine operation. NEVER EVER shine the head harness with any slicone type polish, it looks great but will never grip properly again.

A quick fix is to change the way that the clip grips the rubber strap. Instead of allowing the strap to pass through the clipguide and be gripped in the normal way; place the strap over the clip guide and then press firmly on the gripping clip, this will pinch the rubber strap of the harness and give a very firm and secure grip. The only downside is that you will not be able to don the mask and then give those straps a reassuring tug to make a nice airtight seal, you will have to pre adjust the straps prior to use.

This has worked well for me, however I now have a whole box of S10 spares I picked up from ebay so new harnesses are not a problem.

Good luck

J