Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Poll Results: My preference for Gasmasks is

Voters
1674. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dislike very much

90 5.38%
  • Dislike

71 4.24%
  • Neutral

166 9.92%

327 19.53%
  • Like very much

1,020 60.93%
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

View Entire Thread: .GAS MASKS, Respirators or Rebreathers

fleshware

Default Re: White Russian Gasmasks?

I 've found this gasmask in camdem town London for around 20 pounds
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	white_gas_mask.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	205  

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    essex

Default Re: gas masks

Hi Rich,

the way I used to go about finding gas masks before I had internet, was to tour the army surplus shops in any town I went to. You'll find many of them very accomodating and allow you to try masks on for size and comfort. Check out the yellow pages for shops and addresses, also magazines such as 'Militaria Mart', and 'Combat and Survival' often carry ads for surplus shops etc.

Good luck,
    S10 Bob.

Dark

Gasmasks introduce a completley different aesthetic - industrial.... and experience - breath play. They also seem to be more about "auto sexual" fetish... but not completely...

The entire gas mask experience seems to revolve around "breathing" and this distinguishes them from all the other hoods and their assorted do-dads.

bluesman

Default Advice for gas mask and rebeather purchase

Hi everyone.................

Would anyone be able to give me any advice of what is the most versatile gas mask to purchase......also one that could be used with a rebreather ?

This is a new venture so tips would be usefull.

Many thanks

Blues

Region:
    London

Default Re: Advice for gas mask and rebeather purchase

I find the UK gasmask called the S10 very versatile. It can be worn for long periods of time without any discomfort and even has a built in water tube if you get thirsty! I think this would work with a rebreather aswell but not 100% sure.

Coverup (www.coverup.co.uk) used to sell them for about ?35, but don't seem to stock them anymore - anyone know of any other suppliers?

latexfetishlove

Default Re: Advice for gas mask and rebeather purchase

Can anyone have a spare m40/42 gasmask for sale?

flyer

Default Flight Helmet

What is the flight helmet / gas mask. It has the O2 mask and the clear face shield. I think it starts with a "s" Thanks.

gommino_2000

There's Expectations. [rdx]86[/rdx]

Rob.
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Nov-05 at 12:59.

Orbis Tertius

Army surplus best for price, but tend to only stock British Army S-10 (good mask to wear, but looks aren't the best). eBay has some great stuff, I got an Israeli for ?35. Some of the German rubber fetish shops have a very wide (but expensive) range, including rebreathers etc.

I'm new by the way - hi.

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Cornwall

Default S10 convertion for a rebreather bag

Hi

Does anyone know how I can go about having an S10 or an S6 converted to take a rebreather bag?

Also any suggested suppliers of good rubber hoses (about 1metre) for the above.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jantzenuk

--------------------------------------------------------
    NOTHING BEATS A TIGHT HOOD AND GASMASK
    --------------------------------------------------------