Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Poll Results: My preference for Gasmasks is

Voters
1675. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dislike very much

90 5.37%
  • Dislike

71 4.24%
  • Neutral

166 9.91%

327 19.52%
  • Like very much

1,021 60.96%
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

View Entire Thread: .GAS MASKS, Respirators or Rebreathers

slavejim

Default Re: Breathing tube source?

I found mine on Ebay

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    essex

Default Re: gas masks

Gord's suggestion that gas mask wearers will wear hoods but hood wearers may not wear gas masks could well be true. In my case I went with gas masks because I could get them, before I had a computer and the internet I had no idea that a lot of rubberwear was available, and that which I had seen, I had no idea where to get hold of it from. I now have a few hoods and I love them, either on their own or with a gas mask on top.
    Darks point about the breathing aspect of a gas mask is true in my case, the filter to me completes the enclosure experience. I also particularly like the sound of valves opening and closing, and the whistling sound the air makes as its sucked through the filter.

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Re: gas masks

Hi all,

I wear both types - hood and gasmask, I find the mask completes the TE experience ,blocking out the nasty world outside.
    A recent acquisition from Ebay - an S70. A real bargain at a fiver including postage. Its a much cooler,sleeker looking mask than my previous purchases and is a lot more comfortable to wear.
    Next question for mask experts - tubes - would any of the tubes available from the Studio Gum Ebay selection fit this mask? Or can you tell me what gauge tube this mask uses.

Cheers!

Wired.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mask1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	289   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mask2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	290  

Region:
    London

Default Re: gas masks

Hi Wired,

Not sure about the S70 and its compatability - but for a fiver it certainly was a bargain - Ebay can be great for gasmasks but you do have to keep your eyes open!

Interesting idea about gasmask and rubber mask wearers. I guess I started with rubber masks, but I think it is true that if you enjoy wearing gasmasks you are normally into regular masks aswell (you're certainly not likely to suffer from anything like claustrophobia!). I know some people who do find a gasmask a bit too much and won't wear them, normally to do with the full enclosure and the feeling of being cut off.

As to whether this seals you off completely from external input - I'm not sure. In one sense it does focus your mind and body especially in solo rubber sessions, but then Kika and I have also enjoyed sessions both gasmasked, where although we are physically seperated from each other, the sight, sound and smell of the gasmasks makes for a deeply erotic connection.

I guess it just adds one more exciting element to the world of rubber!

US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    WA

Default USA sources of 105cm and 155cm gasmask hoses

I am trying to find a USA source for black rubber corrugated hose and adapters that will fit the standard Israeli gasmask.

I am specifically looking for 105cm and 155cm hoses (a rereather bag would be a nice option)

Thanks

justcurious

Default Re: USA sources of 105cm and 155cm gasmask hoses

I think you mean mm, not cm, yes?

US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    WA

The 105cm and 155cm refer to the length. I'm not sure what the diameter is to fit the Israeli style gasmask.

I'm still searching...

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    Tring, Herts, UK

I think I have a modified Israeli mask (by Cosmic-Ware in K?ln), and I use the same hoses and couplers as my S10 and Russian masks. In fact it seems that the hose threads are univeral, though my British S6 mask has a bush on the mask that prevents other filters attaching (though they will attach to others if needed.

Although it ain't the USA, Studio Gum in Vienna have hoses and accessories. I think SG have an agent in the US, but I don't know the name. Pay through the nose I expect too!

T.

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

hose sizes caution

although the hoses on former Eastern bloc masks screw in to the Nato S 6 S 10 and Israeli simplex mask just be aware that they do not form an airtight seal because the thread ends just short of the rubber o ring seal. A rubber washer is needed.

This of course only applies to actual real use of the hoses, for play use a small leak does not matter.( there is a pun somewhere in there)

Pasphyx

Re: gas masks

I think Leto and Dark are right! Wearing a gasmask is making you aware of your breathing, you will feel how important this is to you; in TE it is the only "way to have contact with the non rubber world". The smell of the heavenly rubber and issolation just "touchable", just being "centralized" in rubber gives the thrill.
    Also breath can be easily controlled from outside, so you are depending on your partner/someone else, I think a great feeling to both, D & s. Playing with the
    airsupply, connections between the masks of partners as the ultimate thrill will
    strengthen the above mentioned feelings. This emphatic dependence of breathing/partner is not everybody's business, just for a feeling of TE it is often enough to wear a hood, without tangling respiration. So you have here two complete different kinds of people. Of course as a gasmask-wearer you like also
    the "abbreviation" of feelings wearing a hood, in reverse as a hooded one you
    do not have to like the more labour needed to wear/play a gasmask, perhaps he dislike even being dependent on airsupply.