Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Poll Results: My preference for Gasmasks is

Voters
1675. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dislike very much

90 5.37%
  • Dislike

71 4.24%
  • Neutral

166 9.91%

327 19.52%
  • Like very much

1,021 60.96%
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .GAS MASKS, Respirators or Rebreathers

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    manchester cheshire

Default Re: .GAS MASKS, Respirators or Rebreathers

I know this is going back to early discussions in this topic but I thought this would be of use to those of us like myself who share a love for rubber re-breather bladders.

Firstly I would like to ask what we find appealing about these particular rubber bags, and what we want to gain from using them. Reading all the posts, it seem that a lot of us love the sight of the inflating and deflating cycle of the bladder, and also completing piece of rubber for the truly total enclosure experience. If this is what your after then this will surely help.

The main problem is how long you can safely breathe when this is connected to a gasmask or hood. Without openings you are basically suffocating yourself. This is fine if that is what you want to archive but must add any length of time is dangerous without supervision, which I know we’ve all heard a thousand times, but must be said. Also playing beyond the length of time you can hold you breath for is asking for trouble.

For me it is the sight of your own breath trapped inside a rubber bladder inflating and deflating before your very eyes and the ability to hold and feel your breath in your hands or between your legs over sex without the worry of how long have I got before I pass out? If this is what your after then read on.

I have been servicing all types breathing apparatus for over 10 years and have come across a piece of kit that blew me and my missies away. I first came across it on a service course. I was allowed to put this on firstly to get to know how it worked. I couldn’t believe what I was wearing. It is called the Dragger saver, it’s an emergency escape kit carried by inspectors of drains and other places where a build up of toxic gases could cause a threat. It consists of a plastic hood with a latex rubber neck seal the same type used on diving suits, forming an airtight seal around your head. Inside the hood is an oral nasal mask to help reduce fogging and contains an over pressurisation valve, also attached is a hose feed by an air cylinder giving the wearer 10 minutes of breathing time. As I pulled the bag open the flow of air started. I pulled the hood over my head and positioned the mask over my nose and mouth. As I breathed in the hood started to collapse deflating around my head, which took me by surprise! As I breathed out hood inflated like a big balloon and as it reached its max the overpressure valve vented off the excess air. The experience was like suffocating but without the danger.

I took the research on this product for levels of Co2 and O2 to see if this could be used in the same way with re-breather bladders. A constant flow valve delivering 20 Lts per minute fed the hood, which is enough to allow re-breathing whilst running for 10 minutes and this was on the safe side as Co2 levels and O2 levels hadn’t reached any dangerous levels also this was the amount of air in the cylinder. I then did my own experiments with my gas analyser using a variable constant flow valve attached to a re-breather bladder. At 20 lts per minute. The bladder didn’t deflate that much during inhale and the overpressure valve blew off almost constantly during exhaling. This didn’t produce the effect I was after so I lowered the flow rate to 10 ltrs per minute. This allowed the bladder to fully deflate and on inflation vented off some of the excess air. Using a 2lt bladder at this flow rate kept the O2 levels above 19%, which is considered safe, and the Co2 levels safe for 20 minutes. Another fun thing I like about this method is you can hyperventilate without the usual problems, as you don’t purge you body of Co2. I have used this method of re-breathing for over 6 years on a regular basses and on occasions up to an hour with no ill effects. I would still recommend supervision in all situations when under going breath play, but if you do intend to play alone then this is far the safest.

If anyone wants to know what equipment is needed, where you can purchase it or help in purchasing equipment especially the constant flow valve and cylinder, I’ll gladly help.

Hope this helps

Scubadude.

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    Lawrenceville, Georgia

Quote Originally spoken by scubadude23uk View Post
    I know this is going back to early discussions in this topic but I thought this would be of use to those of us like myself who share a love for rubber re-breather bladders.

Firstly I would like to ask what we find appealing about these particular rubber bags, and what we want to gain from using them. Reading all the posts, it seem that a lot of us love the sight of the inflating and deflating cycle of the bladder, and also completing piece of rubber for the truly total enclosure experience. If this is what your after then this will surely help.

The main problem is how long you can safely breathe when this is connected to a gasmask or hood. Without openings you are basically suffocating yourself. This is fine if that is what you want to archive but must add any length of time is dangerous without supervision, which I know we?ve all heard a thousand times, but must be said. Also playing beyond the length of time you can hold you breath for is asking for trouble.

For me it is the sight of your own breath trapped inside a rubber bladder inflating and deflating before your very eyes and the ability to hold and feel your breath in your hands or between your legs over sex without the worry of how long have I got before I pass out? If this is what your after then read on.

I have been servicing all types breathing apparatus for over 10 years and have come across a piece of kit that blew me and my missies away. I first came across it on a service course. I was allowed to put this on firstly to get to know how it worked. I couldn?t believe what I was wearing. It is called the Dragger saver, it?s an emergency escape kit carried by inspectors of drains and other places where a build up of toxic gases could cause a threat. It consists of a plastic hood with a latex rubber neck seal the same type used on diving suits, forming an airtight seal around your head. Inside the hood is an oral nasal mask to help reduce fogging and contains an over pressurisation valve, also attached is a hose feed by an air cylinder giving the wearer 10 minutes of breathing time. As I pulled the bag open the flow of air started. I pulled the hood over my head and positioned the mask over my nose and mouth. As I breathed in the hood started to collapse deflating around my head, which took me by surprise! As I breathed out hood inflated like a big balloon and as it reached its max the overpressure valve vented off the excess air. The experience was like suffocating but without the danger.

I took the research on this product for levels of Co2 and O2 to see if this could be used in the same way with re-breather bladders. A constant flow valve delivering 20 Lts per minute fed the hood, which is enough to allow re-breathing whilst running for 10 minutes and this was on the safe side as Co2 levels and O2 levels hadn?t reached any dangerous levels also this was the amount of air in the cylinder. I then did my own experiments with my gas analyser using a variable constant flow valve attached to a re-breather bladder. At 20 lts per minute. The bladder didn?t deflate that much during inhale and the overpressure valve blew off almost constantly during exhaling. This didn?t produce the effect I was after so I lowered the flow rate to 10 ltrs per minute. This allowed the bladder to fully deflate and on inflation vented off some of the excess air. Using a 2lt bladder at this flow rate kept the O2 levels above 19%, which is considered safe, and the Co2 levels safe for 20 minutes. Another fun thing I like about this method is you can hyperventilate without the usual problems, as you don?t purge you body of Co2. I have used this method of re-breathing for over 6 years on a regular basses and on occasions up to an hour with no ill effects. I would still recommend supervision in all situations when under going breath play, but if you do intend to play alone then this is far the safest.

If anyone wants to know what equipment is needed, where you can purchase it or help in purchasing equipment especially the constant flow valve and cylinder, I?ll gladly help.

Hope this helps

Scubadude.
    I'm really interested in your suggestion on using breathing apparati with re-breathing bladders. The reason is that I saw many sites with people hooking up scuba equipment and other breathing apparati to their gas masks. Unfortunately, most of people and sites are from Germany. The most famous one I stumbled across is Rubaquabiggi. I wish I had modifications like that and interested in buying them, but I want to see a re-breathing bladder with the breathing apprati to see my own breath mixed into the bag. Can you tell me what do I need to assemble the customizable breathing equipment? I already bought a M41 black gas mask from eBay, so I want to know what other parts are needed. This does look like fun, but can be dangerous. I am from the US, so I want instructions in English not German since I don't know how to assemble a scuba cylinder to a gas mask in another language. Can you show me some sample pics too?

AU - Australia
    Region:
    AU

Quote Originally spoken by rpgmaster1 View Post
    so I want instructions in English not German
    Dont forget google and babel can translate web sites for you.. Well enough to get the idea (unless there is a tragic mis-translation)

http://www.google.com/translate_t

AU - Australia
    Region:
    AU

"It sais I am to attach the vacuum to my rear end and activate the knob."

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    Lawrenceville, Georgia

I don't like using translators because the words sound so weird and out-of-place in English.
    I guess it is hard to find and buy a diving cylinder to use for gas masks. I want to find a cylinder similar to the one shown in the pic. I have also seen cylinders on other fetish sites and Rubaquabiggi and www.maskedgirl.com shows her wearing a similar cylinder model but with different gas masks. Does anyone know what parts are needed and where can I buy them? I know two corrugated hoses and a special t-fitting to connect to the M41 are needed for the mask-to-diving cylinder set.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2423_01_15.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	1419  

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Wi,USA

I know you have to be a certified diver to buy or rent a tank in the U.S. from a dive shop.

BE - Belgium
    Region:
    Liège

Hi,

Being the proud owner of few gasmask, I would like to know if any of you would have tips ( or maybe precise gasmasks models ? ) to avoid having steam covering the lenses ... I love wearing my gasmasks for a long time but after a while I can't see anymore ... so I have to remove it, clean the lenses and put it back on ... which is not pleasant.

Maybe it has been discussed before but I couldn't find any posts ...

Thanks in advance

Cheers
    DA

AU - Australia
    Region:
    Sydney

Do you know what models of gasmasks have this problem? I own quite a few myself, and most of them are pretty hard to fog up.

Maybe try a very thin coat of baby oil? It will not harm the rubber of the gasmask, but I am not so sure about latex clothing...

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    Lawrenceville, Georgia

Quote Originally spoken by neutron937 View Post
    I know you have to be a certified diver to buy or rent a tank in the U.S. from a dive shop.
    Really in the US? Is it a federal law or is it established by an agency of the US government or organization? Guess I'll have to take scuba lessons then

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    Lawrenceville, Georgia

Quote Originally spoken by DarkAgdistis View Post
    Hi,

Being the proud owner of few gasmask, I would like to know if any of you would have tips ( or maybe precise gasmasks models ? ) to avoid having steam covering the lenses ... I love wearing my gasmasks for a long time but after a while I can't see anymore ... so I have to remove it, clean the lenses and put it back on ... which is not pleasant.

Maybe it has been discussed before but I couldn't find any posts ...

Thanks in advance

Cheers
    DA
    I had the same problem with my M41. It keeps fogging up on me after a few minutes. Must be my head because it is 58.5 cm around my forehead and it does fog up on me.