Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Poll Results: My preference for Gasmasks is

Voters
1674. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dislike very much

90 5.38%
  • Dislike

71 4.24%
  • Neutral

166 9.92%

327 19.53%
  • Like very much

1,020 60.93%
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .GAS MASKS, Respirators or Rebreathers

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    Lawrenceville, Georgia

Default Re: .GAS MASKS, Respirators or Rebreathers

Quote Originally spoken by DarkAgdistis View Post
    Mouth and nose seem to be the easiest holes to breath through ... Seriously, I guess it depends on what you prefer as in the end it all comes in the lungs ...

I've been ordering some items on Ebay from the seller called abc-superstore ( gas mask and rebreating bag ) and I've always been extremely happy with the service.

Cheers
    DA
    I find it incredibly hard to breathe through the mouth due to the constriction on my cheeks, mouth, and chin. It is much easier for me to breathe through the nose since it isn't as restricted as my cheeks, mouth, and chin.

I also bought from abc-superstore. Really great service and ships to US in plain packaging to avoid customs. Still, some of those custom-made masks are pretty good but ridiculously expensive.

abc-superstore seems to add new gas mask sets and rebreathing bags to the list. There is a mask that the store is selling that goes along with a modified diving cylinder and another 40mm DIN connector. Anyone else know how to modify diving cylinders to gas masks like Rubaquabiggi, Natalia, and Mistress Madieanne? I have never seen a cylinder like that in the US. I've included some pics of Roxy who is wearing the same gas mask but with a scuba breathing apparatus and some parts I want to assemble. Can anyone list me the parts I want so I can know what they are?
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2636.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	1426   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66d8.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	1427   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b779.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	1428  
    Last edited by rpgmaster1; 2007-Jun-22 at 02:57. Reason: Just need to add some more comments.

AU - Australia
    Region:
    Sydney

I was wondering if anyone else out there could confirm that they have a problem with the fit of the Russian GP-7 gas masks with round lenses, specifically the head harness and getting the durned thing over your head? The head harness seems ridiculously tight, and they appear to be too cumbersome for use in an emergency situation!

FR - France
    Region:
    Paris

To avoid most of these problems - constriction, visibility- I warmly recommand masks ( MFM mulit function mask) from Studio Gum ( Austria). They are very confortable for long time wear and very versatile. They are not military gas masks but have been specifically designed fot the fetish community and you can easily adjust them to your practices, from long term wear to very intense breath play.
    But : they are expensive ! I must admit that I have hesitated before buying one, but now my old gas mask appears ineffective and out of age. I am buying a second MFM and I don't leave it.

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

dudeman you have hit the problem which is not mentioned often enough.All respirators are made in as many as 6 sizes. Each type has its own method of sizing. And you found some are just way to small so you will have to sell it and look for a larger one.

AU - Australia
    Region:
    Sydney

Thanks for the replies first off. I am aware that gas masks come in different sizes, and I know that the Russian GP-7 mask in Size 2 is supposed to be medium (fits the majority of heads), but what I can't understand is why, even if you release the harness to it's maximum length, it will not go easily over your head. I was hoping that there would be a trick or something like that for this particular mask. Anyone out there has one of these that could provide a bit of feedback? Please?!?!?!?!

Those Studio Gum masks look fantastic, and I have had my eyes on them for a while, but in my current circumstances I would be lucky getting my hands on 5 Euro let alone 500

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    Lawrenceville, Georgia

Quote Originally spoken by rubberjohn View Post
    To avoid most of these problems - constriction, visibility- I warmly recommand masks ( MFM mulit function mask) from Studio Gum ( Austria). They are very confortable for long time wear and very versatile. They are not military gas masks but have been specifically designed fot the fetish community and you can easily adjust them to your practices, from long term wear to very intense breath play.
    But : they are expensive ! I must admit that I have hesitated before buying one, but now my old gas mask appears ineffective and out of age. I am buying a second MFM and I don't leave it.
    I've seen some on eBay from the seller respirator1, but they're incredibly expensive even at auction price (around $580-650 USD). Wouldn't mind buying one but incredibly pricey.

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Bucyrus, Ohio

Default Gas mask web site.

Hello ya'll i have a site for gasmask's but I dont know were to put it so I leve it up to a moderator.
    http://www.gasmasklexikon.com/

Didn't know were on the rubberdex to put it so here ya go.
    Feel the power, starve the squirrels, steal the acorns!!!!

US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    San Francisco, CA

I'm trying to modify an Israeli Model 85 civilian gasmask for breathplay.

I can force the lower outtake valve shut with some cloth then replacing the cover, but I can't figure out how to remove the upper intake valve so that only the upper hose connection can be used to breathe.

Right now I have a bent Q-tip jamming the upper valve open. That works, but it isn't very elegant.

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    W. Pa. (sp, sm, fl)/Cen Fl win

Quote Originally spoken by Wired View Post
    I'm with Gord on the heating up the lenses bit, the only time my mask lenses fog up are when its too cold in the room. I usually sit the mask in front of the fire for a few minutes or on top of a radiator just to warm up the whole thing before I get geared up.

I use the usual milky blue stuff that seems to be the generic latex polish to clean my masks, it's never buggered up my other rubber and it doesent make the latex tacky.
    Aqua Sphere makes a fog preventing solution that works very well on plastic lenses in swim goggles. It's available through www.aquagear.com
    Stretch6 (PhD, retired analytical/organic chemist)

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

That link is a dead end Stretch so try this one
    http://www.aquasphereuk.co.uk/products/fog.php

I have a fair bit of Aqua Sphere kit, really well designed, best ever swim goggles and pre treated with anti fog which works for about 20 mins in aheated pool before I have to rinse them.