Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Poll Results: My preference for Gasmasks is

Voters
1675. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dislike very much

90 5.37%
  • Dislike

71 4.24%
  • Neutral

166 9.91%

327 19.52%
  • Like very much

1,021 60.96%
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

View Entire Thread: .GAS MASKS, Respirators or Rebreathers

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

White Russian Gasmasks?

Hi

I am looking for a white russian style gasmask, although Demask do one it is well over budget. Anyone seen any other sites or perhaps ebay article.

Help!!!

Mistress Annabel
    www.mistressannabel.com
    www.rubbermistress.net

dutchbloke2004

Re: White Russian Gasmasks?

dear Mistress,

i have placed some links for getting white rubber gasmasks. The only white ones are the older classic russion gasmasks, quite some time ago. are this the ones you mean?? there s one link showing some more recent gasmasks but they are only grey and black. The links i got seem dated, so it would be wise to check first if they are still in stock.

many compliments for your (rubber)site s , too bad i cannot pay a visit to your dungeon, you r rubber equipment is incredibly large and impressive.

hope you can find what you r looking for.

dutchbloke2004

http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/is...hopscr474.html

http://www.jeansdiscounter.de/p127.html

http://www.syren.com/STORE/newproduc...s/whitegas.htm

http://www.buyrussia.net/military/msk135.html

http://kodu.neti.ee/~kalleb/gasmasks/
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	COLL-RUSSIAN-GASMASK.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	105  

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Default Re: White Russian Gasmasks?

Hi Mistress Annabel Sadistra,

I have a Russian Mask that is currently surplus to requirements,Its grey/white as I'm not sure there is a difference - see pic.
    Drop me a PM if you're interested,low price or I'm sure we can come to some arrangement.

Regards,

Wired.

Name:	russ mask.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	106  

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Hi guys

Thanks for the heads up on these. Wired what is an orgone accumulator and what effect does it have????

Mistress Annabel

Pete

S10 Gasmask Drinking tube

Does anyone know where I can get the drinking tube for the inside of a British S10 gasmask? Worldwide shipping woul be handy...

Thnx in advance...

Pete.

Name:	S10 int detail (WinCE).jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	108  

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Re: White Russian Gasmasks?

Hi Mistress,

Here's a brief explanation from - http://inventors.about.com/library/weekly/aa031497.htm

'That would be the controversial Doctor Wilhelm Reich, father of orgone energy (also known as chi or life-energy) and the science of orgonomy. Wilhelm Reich developed a metal-lined device named the Orgone Accumulator, believing that the box trapped orgone energy that he could harness in groundbreaking approaches towards psychiatry, medicine, the social sciences, biology and weather research.'
    Wilhelm Reich's discovery of orgone began with his research of a physical bio-energy basis for Sigmund Freud's theories of neurosis in humans. Wilhelm Reich believed that traumatic experiences blocked the natural flow of life-energy in the body, leading to physical and mental disease. Wilhelm Reich concluded that the libidinal-energy that Freud discussed was the primordial-energy of life itself, connected to more than just sexuality. Orgone was everywhere and Reich measured this energy-in-motion over the surface of the earth. He even determined that its motion affected weather formation.
    'In 1940, Wilhelm Reich constructed the first device to accumulate orgone energy: a six-sided box constructed of alternating layers of organic materials (to attract the energy) and metallic materials (to radiate the energy toward the center of the box). Patients would sit inside the accumulator and absorb orgone energy through their skin and lungs. The accumulator had a healthy effect on blood and body tissue by improving the flow of life-energy and by releasing energy-blocks.'
    I dont actually posses one, although some people entertain the theory that a completeley enclosing latex catsuit (pref inflatable) can have a similiar effect and also block out negative energys.

My sig come from my liking of a certain cosmic acid head 70's hippy rock band Hawkwind! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn!

Rubbery Regards,

Wired.

NZ - New Zealand
    Region:
    Auckland

thanks to the wonderous Google...

I've got an orgone accumulator
    It makes me feel greater
    I'll see you sometime later
    When I'm through with my accumulator
    It's no social integrator
    It's a one man isolator
    It's a back brain stimulator
    It's a cerebral vibrator

Those energy stimulators
    Just turn your eyeballs into craters
    But an orgone accumulator
    Is a superman creator

It's no social integrator
    It's a one man isolator
    It's a back brain stimulator
    It's a cerebral vibrator

I've got an orgone accumulator
    And it makes me feel greater
    I'll see you sometime later
    When I'm through with my accumulator

Suspman

Default Just got the most amazing hood..

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my delight with my latest purchase. Got an amazing hood from Studiogum (www.studiogum.com) - its the GMH7b in black for anyone that cares to look. Pricey but the quality is phenomenal - very thick latex (3mm). The mask weighs a ton - largely due to weight of the metal tube connectors. Got a lace up back which means my wife and I can share it (when I summon up the courage to show it to her!). People may balk at their prices but for me nothing comes close to Studiogum quality wise. Maybe I was luckly but I didn't even have to wait for it to be made - it was in stock when I first enquired. Get saving now!

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    W. Pa. (sp, sm, fl)/Cen Fl win

Default Re: Just got the most amazing hood..

Is that the GMH17b rather than the GMH7b?
    Stretch6 (PhD, retired analytical/organic chemist)

rubbersheep

Default Re: Just got the most amazing hood..

Hi Suspman
    Great hood, but how do you control the incoming air so you can use the re-breathing balloon or is it not designed as a re-breathing balloon