Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

View Entire Thread: .PVC, PU and other PLASTIC Garments

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    Dallas

Default Re: .PVC GARMENTS

Quote Originally spoken by urbanrubber View Post
    I just got my first custom made PVC catsuit from http://www.knightseeker.com/default.php . It is based on the character KnightSeeker which was created by the author of the website. All I can say is wow. PVC fits more like latex than like spandex. It is very form fitting, really clinging to the body. Here are some picstures of the suit.

Preparing To Do Battle With The Sonic Sword

Getting Ready To Teleport

You would fit right in at the anime conventions I go to.
    rubber101

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    Raleigh, NC

Default "Inexpensive Pleasures"

Hello we are a well established couple who live in North Carolina and have been together for over 5 years. The dressing pleasure started when he was in his early teens and hers as their relationship evolved during friendship. We have very few rubber garments but have a very large collection of [rdx]vinyl[/rdx], pvc and [rdx]plastic[/rdx] items. It can range from rainsuits, fetish wear to inexpensive sauna suits. We have wonderful times together and when it comes to pleasure dressing we turn into something erotic and arousing. Has anyone here ever used or still continues to use vinyl suits and sauna suits?

I know it may sound cheap but vinyl has been a wonderful pleasure and continues to be as such today. Soon we will purchase rubber but you out there should understand pleasure but also progression of adventure and maybe share your thoughts and advice. Thank you all.
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2008-May-05 at 10:27. Reason: added RDX tags

MissFuzzyBunny

Default Re: "Inexpensive Pleasures"

Welcome!

My husband is also a big fan of [rdx]rainsuit[/rdx] and pvc. I think there is a lot of crossover for many rubberists, actually, but sometimes we overlook that.

I look forward to hearing more about your experimentation and also what you'd like to get as your first rubber purchases.
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2008-May-05 at 10:26. Reason: added RDX tag

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Welcome also

I too am a big fan of PVC/Plastic. In fact I was so enamoured of a picture I found not long ago (see my posting in this thread http://www.rubberist.net/forums/show...light=Raingear) that I had a custom version of it made for me by Plastique Unique http://www.rubberist.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6952 .
    You will find there are many suppliers in the RDX who are either exclusive suppliers of [rdx]Plastic[/rdx]/PVC or who do rubber as well eg http://www.rubberist.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11022.
    Anyway I hope you will find the RDX a good resource for future purchases in either category.
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2008-May-05 at 10:15. Reason: added RDX tags

Ataraxia is offline IAR Founder & |R|ubberNaut (Retired) Postacrat 1000+
    US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

While latex is my first preference, [rdx]vinyl[/rdx] does run a close second.

I have been wearing these "ultra cheap vinyl panties" under my catsuits, etc. for years. They are comfortable, not nearly as abrasive as latex, are easy to make and really, really inexpensive.

One down-side to vinyl is that it tends to become brittle with age, especially when your body oils have leached the plasticisers out of it. I would not be inclined to buy any expensive vinyl garments for that reason.

Another problem is that, as vinyl is not elastic like latex, it is much more prone to tearing at stress points.

For these reasons, I tend to think of vinyl garments as "disposable" -- good for a few uses but then will probably be destined to the trash bin.

Want to go deeper? See my blog at RubberNaut.com

US Eastern US, South
    Region:
    Raleigh, NC

Thank you for your reply. Shortly after I sent the previous message my Cloe dressed for me in a pearlized purple and silver rainsuit that was very delectable and exciting. We love to take photos and very often and have an ongoing story/photo blog in yahoo 360. Hoping this finds you well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123