Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

View Entire Thread: Rubber contraception

cougar

Rubber contraception

Hia everyone...

i've been lurking around for quite some time now, but lately i'm pondering a question i'm not sure i can answer myself. Rubber/bondage was always my private little thingy, but recently my longtime Boyfriend had gotten the taste of it O joy...

But now we are faced with a bit of a practical problem. My bf fancies a pair of shorts with a cb-sheat, but i wonder if that's anything the same as a regular condom (we can't use other contraception for a nasty combination of reasons), or if you should use a condom over a sheat (on the other hand, condoms tend to break if you'd put two over eachother, so that might nog be a good idea)...

In short, is a male/female sheated short a safe way of birthcontrol?

Greeting...

Cougar

cougar

Default Re: Rubber contraception

Hello Gord,

thank you for your answer... yep, i guess you're right about the approved/tested bit. We were just wondering, because to the casual observer a sheath looks quite similar (nai, even better :D ) to a condom. I mean it's both "tight "waterproof" latex", and if you're *really* sealed in, nothing should be able to come out, would it?

Byebye for now,

Cougar

FI - Finland
    Region:
    Tampere

Hello!

We were puzzled by similar problem with my wife some time ago.
    We figured out, that the thickness of rubber sheath is somewhat minor factor in contraception. The density of material has greater effect, since the water molecules and sperm behave differently. (Therefore we would not recommend using sheath for contraception either.)
    Anyway, we solved the problem by using condom with sheathed pants. The intercourse with lubricated condom was nice and gave totally different feeling than the sheath only. So after all it was a lot of fun.

/BM
    Last edited by bluematias; 2004-Jul-06 at 05:42.

LatexQuasar

Re: Rubber contraception

I must agree with gord. When I was married I once purchased some rubber cock sheaths that were designed for female stimulation, ie nibs and ribs, and when they arrived there was a notice inside the package that stated they "would not" prevent pregnancy.

I do not know if it was deliberate or not, but we noticed tiny holes in the ends of them.

I would deffinately avoid using any type of sheath that has not been tested as a contraceptive device.

Region:
    London

Kika (my GF) and I have had far too many experiences with ripped & split sheaths to ever consider using them as a serious form of birth control. Always go for the condom, and then as Gord said you can combine it with the sheath for double the rubbery fun!

Leto.

Region:
    New York City

Lifestyles brand condoms makes a *black* *latex* *condom*black condomG M Y called Tuxedo.
    I personally love it. Just Google "Tuxedo Lifestyles"Tuxedo LifestylesG M Y. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Jul-07 at 17:39.

cougar

Re: Rubber contraception

Hello again,

thanx everyone for your input. We'll go with the double fun Just one thing remains a bit cloudy, wich one first, sheat or condom?

Byebye,

Cat

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    houston, TX

Always use a condom for birth control (and disease prevention) and it should go on the penis first. Many moulded rubber products have tiny voids that are not easily seen except by those little swimmers or viruses. Another advantage of having the condom on under the sheath is that it makes it harder for the condom to slip off during those active moments.

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    houston, TX

I just ran across a new web site for a new female latex condom called ZEBRAS - the all-latex "panty with a pouch".
    http://www.zebrafoundation.org/product-images.html

latexlover777

Quote Originally spoken by bodysuit
    I just ran across a new web site for a new female latex condom called ZEBRAS - the all-latex "panty with a pouch".
    http://www.zebrafoundation.org/product-images.html
    I just went to the zebra foundation's website. They truly have created an ingenious device for contraceptiona nd the prevention of std transmission. It look's like the foundation is focusing on Africa for now, God knows they need that kind of help.

On another note, the latex panty they provide is quite, shall I say, provocative and yet utilitarian. Lets hope it will be distributed to the US someday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast