Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

View Entire Thread: -----PATTERNS & PATTERN-MAKING-----

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Default Re: Database of Rubberist Patterns

Hi Rachel'sPet,

Try these! D/loaded them a while back,they should be fine.

Regards,
    Wired
    Attached Files

US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    SF Bay Area, California

Thanks Wired, those worked great.

DK - Denmark
    Region:
    Aalborg

Yes, I am very sorry, the site is currently not very well... It fell into great disrepair due to not actually being used, and since more important work was happening (http://uberghey.sf.net/), I decided to stop working on it... It seems it is suffering from what can only be called bit rot, and so doesn't work properly anymore. I still hope at some point to make this situation better, but as it looks at the moment, that may very well take a while (read: possibly years)

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    Austin, TX

OK...I'm starting a new attempt at a pattern library and posting a few of my own simple designs to get it going. Check out this link and let me know what you think.

It has instructions for how to upload a design..all you need is a grid and a camera and I'll do the rest. Eventually it will be a library application allowing for comments and instant sharing of designs, but I'll update it manually until I know there's interest.

Rachel's pet, sorry I didn't see your earlier message - I removed that design because I updated it and renamed it to "singlet" because "unitard" sounds retarded .
    claus?tro?phi?li?a (n.): A love of enclosed spaces
    claus @ slicko . net

Majestyk

Default Re: Wired's Pattern Club!

Quote Originally spoken by leinir
    Right, a bit of work later, and here you go The attached zip file contains the svg (Scalable Vector Graphics) source for the picture. Sorry about the large size, it's A4 size at 150 DPI
    NOTE: If the picture looks really messed up, you are using an old internet browser, and I suggest you go get a new one at Mozilla.org
    I've tried to download your .ZIP file several times but it keeps saving at 0 bytes. Any suggestions? I have the same problem with the IAR shield link posted just above that.

-Maj

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    Austin, TX

Default Re: -----PATTERNS & PATTERN-MAKING-----

Download the 2005-07-14 Mask.svg file from my site at http://rubberyfun.com/?PageID=11 ... It has all the information from Lenir and Wired's original but is scaled to actual size and let out in the chin a little.
    claus?tro?phi?li?a (n.): A love of enclosed spaces
    claus @ slicko . net

joeysgear

This is really stupid question but I really need help.
    Till recently, I was living in UK. and I was getting pattern card from Morplan.
    http://www.morplan.com/

But I move to US and I can't find place sells large card paper roll. Do they call different way? Where should I look for? Any fellow american have answer for this silly question?

Wired is offline Director and Webmaster Postacrat 1000+
    UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Lancashire

Hi joeysgear, I'm based in the UK, but i think the stuff your reffering to is called Art board or Poster Board in the states. I had a mosey on the net and found this supplier of art papers, http://www.dickblick.com/categories/rollpapers/ if this isnt exactly what you need maybe it'll give you some ideas for things to ask for at your local art store. Good luck! hth regards, Wired.

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    Highland Village, TX

Hey there everyone! I've just started making some clothing items (mostly for my wife) which have been turning out very well (thanks in no small part to the expertise in these forums! ). I am trying to make a pair of socks for myself for my catsuit and a couple pairs of stockings for my wife's outfits but can't quite seem to get the design down right. I've had a pair of molded at one time that fit well in the legs but killed my toes. I've tried making a few samples to get the pattern down but they all either twist, bulge or are just not the right shape. Does anyone know the best way to make them? I'd like to try to make at least one of my wife's stockings with a deco stripe up the back for her new nurses outfit but that could be added later...

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated from both of us! Thanks all!

BE - Belgium
    Region:
    Oost-Vlaanderen

Hi earman,

I've made stockings, pants, sweaters, corsets, neck-mouth corsets, pants and skirts..
    If you wich, i'll send you a drawing for stockings.
    I use patternmaking software for my creations.

email : gloske@pandora.be

Regards,
    gloske