Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

View Entire Thread: GENERAL DISCUSSION: Scotland

Open in New Window
    Ataraxia is offline IAR Founder & |R|ubberNaut (Retired) Postacrat 1000+
    US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default GENERAL DISCUSSION: Scotland

Scotland scotlandWped

SatanicEcstasy

meeting for fun

If any rubber ladies or gents want to get in touch, then read my profile then send me an e-mail at theleatherpope@yahoo.com. I am a 31 year-old ScotsmanscotlandWped heavily into rubber.
    Last edited by Gord; 2004-Jul-06 at 23:49.

rubbha

hello!!!!

hello all! havent been here for ages! cant wait to join in and hopefully chat to you all

CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

Default Re: hello!!!!

Welcolm back Rubbha,
    we look forward to chatting with you.
    Regards,
    SteveB / STEFFY :flag-ca:

ginarubber

Default meeting for fun

Just trying to get used to being a member of the group is not easy but its realy nice to know that thear are other people shareing the the rubber delights as yourself is nice,I am Gina a total rubber tv I live in Dumfries South Scotland age 52 lots of rubber clothing bondage gear ,just find it very hard to meet genuine rubber lovers anywhere it seams most are in the closet,I love late night out door walks (parks woods etc) in full rubber (hobble skirt) and more ,I would recomend all rubberists to get out and about meet more people your only here once Happy rubbering to all .Gina TV.xx

CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

Re: meeting for fun

Couldn't have put it better myself Gina. Meeting others really reinforces the feeling of haveing support for your fetish and that you are not alone. Apart from that, you make new real time friends, and then have an opportunity to go to events with someone as opposed to going alone ( if one can muster the courage).

I actively encourage IAR members to meet how ever possible, for coffee, drinks etc., even if not dressed. Friendship really makes this fetish FUN.... especially if you plan for outings together or in a group (even better).

SteveB / STEFFY :flag-ca:

UK Scotland
    Region:
    Glasgow

Hi Fellow rubberists

Hello all rubberists in Scotland. Not found contact with many up here. Don't know if it lack of numbers or just not woanting to meet. Thanks to those who bother to post. Keep rubbering.

rubbermate

Default Glasgow

Hello All,

I've just joined the group and hope to chat and meet some of you in the future.

I am from glasgow and have been into rubber for the last two years or so. I am into anything and everything rubber, but I have not bought a full enclosure suit yet, but I intend to very soon. Any recommendations from any of you folks? Not sure if light or heavyweight rubber would be better. Most of my current stuff is lightweight.

I'm 34 and resident in Glasgow. I'm keen to meet others as I have never met anyone else who is into rubberism.

HI to ginarubber from Dumfries. I have been on holiday in the D&G area many times. Mostly camping out. Have dressed in rubber a few times and paddled in a loch or two and by the shore, so your not alone in enjoying outdoor rubber fun. Perhaps we will meet sometime in the not too distant future.

Hi to scotmask as well. Maybe we can meet up as we are both in Glasgow.
    I live in the West End.

Anyway, Hello to you all, take care and have fun.
    rubbermate
    email: scandal@zoom.co.uk if anyone wants to converse direct or arrange a meeting somewhere.
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Nov-13 at 17:38.

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

Default Re: Hello All.

Garlor (near Aviemore) waves a rubber gloved hand to rubbermate down the A9, hoping to get to a violate club night in 2005, perhaps a meet up can be arranged for the scottish latex fans,cheerio for now
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Nov-13 at 16:29.

UK Scotland
    Region:
    Glasgow

Re: Glasgow

Hi.

Scotmask in Glasgow here. Hoping to make contact with other Scottish rubber fans in Scotland. Rubbermate, I hope to hear from you son. You too Gina. My private email address if you want to make contact is scotmask@btinternet.com. Sorry Garlor, I have just read your message today. Feel free to contact too.

Keep rubbering

scotmask
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Nov-13 at 17:54.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast