Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: FICT: Doll Factory (STORY)

Ataraxia is offline IAR Founder & |R|ubberNaut (Retired) Postacrat 1000+
    US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Default FICT: Doll Factory (STORY)

Cynthia kept working the laces on the back of the latex head closed, going from top to bottom, over and over, each time pulling the mask tighter and tighter, cruelly, tightening it carefully, making the mask literally skin tight perfection. It felt as if my head was being crushed as I stared helplessly through the brown lenses as my face was ruthlessly moulded into the image of a beautiful exotic woman.
    Last edited by rubbersheep; 2007-Sep-20 at 07:30.