My wife and I would like to live and work in the northern half of England or in Scotland for a few years, preferably in one of the more rural or semi-rural areas.

As Americans, we would need to qualify for a UK work visa somehow. I presume a Britsh company would need to "sponsor" us.

My Resume/CV is here: Please note that the position need NOT involve the fetish market, though I do have extensive experience in that area.

If you or someone you know might need the kind of broad-based, Internet-oriented skills and experience I have to offer, please contact me privately via email or Skype.

(I am well aware of the myriad employment agencies and other job-finding services and websites that are available.)

Thanks for your help.