Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: Fife, Scotland

UK England (northern)
    Region:
    Cumbria

Default Fife, Scotland

Hi All,
    I will be travelling to Fife in Scotland this Sunday (5th FEB 2006) and will be staying a couple of days in Anstruther to tour the towns and villages for a Photography project. I'll be taking my alternative attire suitcase as well as my normal one. It would be great to meet up with any like minded souls for a coffee / chat etc. Anyone up for it?
    Cheers.
    DFP.

UK Scotland
    Region:
    inverness

Default Re: Friendly Fetishists in Fife, Scotland

sorry I missed this post as im from edinburgh and would have made the trip up to the sleepy town of anstruther...they have the best fish and chips in scotland...but I bett they never had customers who asked for a fish supper with a latex catsuit on...

purrrrrrr that would get the sleepy locals talking for months lol

Pink latex.