Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

View Entire Thread: RDX: _AtsukoKudo (.UK) `

Open in New Window
    UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    East Anglia

Default Re: RDX: _AtsukoKudo (.UK) `

She started a YouTube channel recently http://www.youtube.com/user/atsukokudo

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

Now has an excellent blog..
    http://www.atsukokudo.com/blog/

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

...and off of that blog is a video of a fashion show that she did in New York City. Very nice collection and I like how it was pieced together.
    Gia Gloveliczyk
    Flickr Pictures

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    houston, TX

Those were some very nice and classy outfits. How soon before I can get one of those at WalMart?

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

One can always enquire if they could try stocking these items for awhile to see how sales go.
    Gia Gloveliczyk
    Flickr Pictures

US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    San Francisco, CA

SHOWStudio have produced a video of a model getting dressed by Atsuko Kudo and her assistants.

http://showstudio.com/project/selling_sex_atsuko_kudo

p.s. you can download the 210MB video here: http://showstudio.com/video/videos/4001-4200/4137n.mp4

US Eastern US, New England
    Region:
    Northport, NY

Sorry... but I found that video and the over dubbing dumb and uninspiring. AK is a great designer, but the presenter takes his own reasoning way too seriously. It appears that latex and fantasy outfits appeal to people for sort of personal and mostly irrational reasons and it doesn't appeal to others for equally irrational reasons. It's fun for those who like it, sexy for most...

I'd rather see it wear it but not have to listen to this guy with his pedagogy. The dressing of the model was likewise odd. I didn't find her attractive or sex nude nor wearing the costume. I found the effort gone into by the *dressers* was bizarre as well giving the impression that slipping on some stocking, gloves, knickers a garter belt little cat mask and a cape is some mystery requiring 3 skilled dresser. The model looked bored and I was bored.

Amazing how people can find a way to kill a good thing.

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Found a video of a show of her recent collection Called Restrictive Love. This took place in Oct 2012 and was this superb designers debut show in Europe. As expected stunning design, quality and very very sexy. One thing I noted with pleasure none of the models had tattoos.
    Last edited by Zennor; 2013-Apr-08 at 17:09. Reason: Added Information

AU - Australia
    Region:
    Melbourne, Victoria

Quote Originally spoken by Zennor View Post
    One thing I noted with pleasure none of the models had tattoos.
    Interesting point Zennor. At the very highest level you would barely find a catwalk model with any kind of man made skin mark.

One of my oldest friends is a pro photographer. Interestingly he was commissioned to take photos for an "Inked Girls" magazine. He had more work than he could handle. The distinction here is catwalk versus photographic modelling. Seems ink is fine for many photographic models, but catwalk is still a no-no. I'm also acutely aware from having spoken to many of his models there isn't always a crossover between photographic modeling and catwalk.

I'd always presumed a model, was a model, was a model. Seems I was wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast