Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

View Entire Thread: R I P Bob Carlos Clarke

Hybrid View

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

Default R I P Bob Carlos Clarke

Sadly Bob Carlos Clarke one of the finest photographers to include fetish images has died as a result of an accident. See link for obits.
    http://www.bobcarlosclarke.com/

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Cornwall

Default Re: R I P Bob Carlos Clarke

RIP Bob

Bob was one of the best, if not the best erotic photographers/artistes around. He produced stunning work that revitalised an interest in B&W photogrpahy. His work was adored by his followers and used as examples of excellence by many film and paper producers; as he managed to squeeze (no pun intended) that little bit extra from his subjects and output.

If you've never seen his work, then get to his site and have a look at examples of ?How it should be done?.

IMHO he was a God in his field.

A sad, sad loss.

J

Kaitlyn_k

Without doubt an icon for many, he had an amazing ability to bring out a new facet of any models character were other photographers never even knew it existed!. A really nice guy, truthful and very warm, a talent that cannot be replaced... truly a shocking and sad loss to so many communities.

Kaitlyn.

Rubber_Dub

Anyone thinking of pointing a camera at a person would do well to study Bob's work. Between him and Howard Schatz (http://www.howardschatz.com/) you?ll get a definitive look at how it's done.

MissFuzzyBunny

Very sad news indeed. His work was groundbreaking for latex fetishism, wasn't it?

Even sadder, I'm told his death was actually suidice by train. This is OT, and correct me if I'm wrong, but is this a popular method of committing suicide in the UK? Weren't several railway disasters the result of suicides and not always privitization?

Kaitlyn_k

Bob's family are setting up a foundation in his memory after his sad death in Barnes on Saturday.

The aim of The Bob Carlos Clarke Foundation will be to support 'young photographers', those wishing to donate are asked to make cheques payable to The Bob Carlos Clarke Foundation and send them to: The Bob Carlos Clarke Foundation, c/o Panic, The Coach House, 6a Kings Avenue, London SW4 8BD.

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

FYI the website and Skin Two refer to his death as an accident.

Kaitlyn_k

Nikki said that she had been told by the Police its not confirmed either as yet, a whitness has made a statement that 'indecates' suicide but obviously proves nothing.

I think what most are questioning is how you can be on a closed level crossing like the one at White hart lane, with a train coming (alarms were working and the train was not a high speed one apparently) and not have time to move out the way?... personally I cant beleive its suicide either he wasnt the type, but who knows.
    Last edited by Kaitlyn_k; 2006-Mar-30 at 09:12.

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

A retrospective exhibition of his work is due in London soon. His daughter talks of her feelings on a rather sensitive interview which had me considering how lucky I have been in comparision,
    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifest...daddys-girl.do

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Dorset

An icon indeed and one who will be sorely missed
    His work was inspirational

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast