Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .SLEEPING ITEMS (bed sheets, pillow cases, etc.) (NON-bondage items)

Miguel_Sanchez

Default Re: Rubber bedsheets

Hi. I just spent my first night sleeping in rubber. I bought a fittd sheet, a duo duvet cover and two rubber pillow cases from Between The Sheets[rdx]3233[/rdx]. Yes I agree they are a bit pricey but I think someone said you get what you pay for and I definetly got quality. I didnt find it too uncomfortable to sleep in, just a bit cold at first and you tend to stick to the sheet after a while but it wasnt hot and sweaty. It was great this morning though, the smell of rubber was all around me and the feel of the soft smooth rubber was so nice. I'm glad I bought them, it was a new experience for me to feel rubber without wearing it and it was very pleasurable.
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2004-Dec-07 at 16:37.

ZA - South Africa
    Region:
    capetown

Default latex rubber sheeting

where can i buy latex rubber sheeting in uk

Rubberron is offline Mainstream Media Sightings Editor Postacrat 1000+
    NL - Netherlands
    Region:
    Rotterdam

Default Re: latex rubber sheeting

Hi to All

Hello Gambello, search the Rubberdex /Link Database under: 1.30 Resources For Making Your Own Rubber Garments

Here is the direct link to 1.30.100 Latex Sheeting Sources
    http://rubberist.net/rubberdex/browselinks.php?c=121

UK Wales (Cymru)
    Region:
    South Wales

I purchased a rubber flat sheet from BTS a number of years ago and I'm very happy with it. I couldn't justify the price of a full duvet set.

It's nice to get the sheet out for the occationally night of fun, but I don't feel it's practical for everyday use.

Dark

For those who use rubber sheets regularly for sleeping, how do you clean them?

Do you apply any polishes or lube, or do you rely on the slipperyness of the rubber itself?

Do you find that the surface ever develops a "tack" or friction?

Do you ever sleep naked with them or do you sleep in rubber?

Do you use both a top and bottom sheet? Just a bottom or just a top?

Do you ever sleep in cloth PJs?

Rubber_patient

Does any one have any suggestions as to where I can buy rubberized cotton (both sides) sheets i.e the "old fashioned" hospital linnen. It would be greatly appreciated.

Rubberwalker

Hi to all,

I have also been trying to find some reasonably priced rubber sheets, So imagine my surprise this evening to find a link to this site: http://fetishgear4u.co.uk/product_in...roducts_id=118

- a supplier I had never heard of before. They are selling rubber bed sheets, 240cm X 200cm for ?39.95.

They don't say how thikc they are though....

Fiona

CA Alberta, Canada
    Region:
    Calgary

Hi Fiona,
    nothing a phone call or e-mail couldn't resolve for you.
    cheers,
    SteveB / STEFFY:ca:

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    Suffolk

Weathervain seem to have a vast selection of rubber based sheets which are avalable on their site: http://www.weathervain.com/range_of_materials.htmOne of their exercise suits is shown in 'hospital sheeting' so I guess they'll have what you want.

US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Island Park, NY

Default New type of mattress and new ideas

Hey everyone,

Saw a commercial from, I think serta for a new matteress. It has a zip top covering to remove so you can wash it like a regular sheet to remove body soil, etc. I saw this and WHAM! I was hit with like ideas o' plenty.

Who wants to jerry rig a rubber zip top to that...or, a rubber vac sac that could zip in place, or a NUMBER of other ideas. Who wants to kick around a few ideas? I'm not a manufacturer of rubber products so I'd like to hear if a zipper system could be attached? If it could i think we have ourselves a new toy with the help of the mainstream.

There could be a bdsm side to that, the zip top could be replaced with a quick sheet for play, and have attachments to provide for fun.

Ideas and thoughts?
    Nothing more beautiful than the beautiful frame of a woman wrapped in rubber. The light dances across her skin be in raven, ivory, sangreal, or azure in tint. When she moves it is poetry in motion and like God himself must have understood the beauty captured in this material.

--Me