Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .SLEEPING ITEMS (bed sheets, pillow cases, etc.) (NON-bondage items)

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Bucyrus, Ohio

Default Re: A Different Take On A Rubber Bed

I like the idea; of course I think i would use a tranny cooler or a boost cooler instead of a heavy radiator unless it was really small.
    Feel the power, starve the squirrels, steal the acorns!!!!

IN - India
    Region:
    Kerala

Default Erotic Natural Rubber Sheets !!!

hai hot babes/guys

Have u ever experienced the hot slippery warmth of sweet natural rubber sheets from rubber trees in plantations?. They are too good if freshly and neatly processed in hygenic conditions to use as erotic sexy bedding. It is too intoxicating with its strong rubbery smell, wet watering slippery ribbed texture, from its initial condition of full watering white colour till half wet when dried in sun. we can slip, rub and slither our whole body in its slippery ribbed wet texture and enjoy the deeper rubbery smell... its too fascinating and fantastic erotic bedding...
    any of u have such thrilling experience from any plantations or homes..? if so pls share it here for all of us. For ur info I am adding 2 pics too.. and I prefer quality rubber sheets like those available in South India, kottayam district, especially in Pala , kanjirappaly, ponkunnam area from rubber planter's homes.
    ..let us share our rubber enjoyments here.......cheers..........!!!!

regardsur hot baby joy
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RubberPlantation.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	1641   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thai-Sheets.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	1642  
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 2008-Jan-05 at 13:33. Reason: Removed excessive boldfacing.

IN - India
    Region:
    Kerala

Default Re: Erotic Natural Rubber Sheets !!!

hai friends,

I think these sheets are more better while erotic plays rather than as sleeping sheets by encasing within wet slippery ribbed texture and inhaling strong natural rubber aroma....

enjoyyyyyyyyyy............

Joymon

GB - United Kingdom
    Region:
    Taunton, Somerset

Default Re: .SLEEPING ITEMS (bed sheets, pillow cases, etc.) (NON-bondage items)

When I watched the tappers going out at dawn on a Malaysian plantation it never occurred to slip into the sheets. Another opportunity missed! The ones in the pic look like RSS 1.

IN - India
    Region:
    Kerala

Default Re: .SLEEPING ITEMS (bed sheets, pillow cases, etc.) (NON-bondage items)

..ya always we have to select hygenicaly prepared good quality wet rubber sheets... i think these can be found in south India, south Thailand and malaysia..

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN - India
    Region:
    Kerala

hi friends,

..its unfortunate to observe that , though more than 50 views on pics of natural rubber sheets in plantations, only one member replied in response to it... do this mean other rubber lovers dont like natural sheets.... I think u never came in touch with those wonderfull sheets... pls reply.... I feel these sheets give us the most natural rubber enjoyment and aroma.....

regards
    Joy

Electrojim is offline Minister of Silliness Postacrat 1000+
    AU - Australia
    Region:
    Tasmania

These sheets are not available in Australia, and probably not in USA or Europe.
    Can you tell us where to buy them, and approximately how much will we have to pay?

A cold shower is more comfortable if you use warm water
    E J

NL - Netherlands
    Region:
    hilversum

Hi,I like to sleep naked between red/brown rubberized hospital sheeting and I like the
    smooth feeling and the lovely rubbery smell,and is also an good protection for the bed !!

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Dorset

Quote Originally spoken by rubbersheet View Post
    Hi,I like to sleep naked between red/brown rubberized hospital sheeting and I like the
    smooth feeling and the lovely rubbery smell,and is also an good protection for the bed !!
    Me too. It is stiffer than latex or rubber backed cotton; making the bed more like a warm rubber cave that you can move about in without the sheets moving with you.
    I love sheet rubber too - if it is thicker it drapes beautifully over the body and you just feel it where it touches you.

US Pacific Northwest US
    Region:
    San Francisco, CA

Quote Originally spoken by rubbersweet View Post
    hi friends,
    ..its unfortunate to observe that , though more than 50 views on pics of natural rubber sheets in plantations, only one member replied in response to it... do this mean other rubber lovers dont like natural sheets.... I think u never came in touch with those wonderfull sheets... pls reply.... I feel these sheets give us the most natural rubber enjoyment and aroma.....
    I think it's more the case that we've never experienced such a thing, nor are these natural rubber sheets readily available to us, and therefore most of us cannot appreciate the subtle qualities of this experience that you're trying to impress us with.

I'm sure that there are a few of us willing to give it a go though. If you could direct us to a merchant willing to sell raw rubber sheets to the public, that would be most helpful.