Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

View Entire Thread: .C&B Devices

US Midwest Northern US
    Region:
    Minnesota

Default Cock ring (how tight is to tight)

how tight should the be?

US Midwest Southern US
    Region:
    Austin/Bellville/Houston areas

Default Re: Cock ring (how tight is to tight)

Hi Covered.
    well, good question. here's a rule of thumb i go by.
    a cock-ring should keep the erection firm, but not pinch it or cause it to turn purple. (hint. the time to compare the size is when you're hard. not put one on and have to have it cut off by fire-services. take a measurement and find one a little snugger at the store.)
    also, don't wear a cock-ring for more than about twenty minutes, especially if it's snug. the results in later life you won't like.
    that said, cock-rings are great fun and a good way to help you out after that third time when the lover still wants more.
    I prefer rubber gaskets to steel rings because of the streachability. small rubber rings work on some clits too, so have a ball.
    if a ring is fitted over the cock and balls entirely, be very careful not to shut off curculation, even for ten minutes, even if you have to use grease or ice to get them off. rings are cheap from most hardware stores.
    one size does Not fit all.
    your mileage may vary.
    RK
    pull, bend, and streach together.

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Quote Originally spoken by Gord
    Has anyone really known anyone have their balls drop off by using a 'pleasure' devise too tight? (I'm not refering to vetinary or similar devices of castration here!)
    I have heard from a friend who had to go to casualty because he fell asleep with a tight cock bondage device on... he forgot about the usual male nocturnal erection, which is invariably as hard or harder than the regular daytime conscious variety: he described waking up "with an aubergine" and rushing off to the hospital!

I'm not sure of the truth of the warning not to wear cock-rings for more than 20 minutes - I've seen those warnings for Elastrator rings for nipples (the things they use to castrate sheep by cutting blood-flow off from the testes), but most of the things sold as cock-rings just don't go that tight. My rule for "too tight" is that if it makes you numb, take it off and go looking for a larger one - and I've had some CONDOMS do that to me, never mind cock-rings!

Despite many options and attempted experiments I keep going back to a simple leather strap with a buckle fixture. Leather can stretch and move enough to be tight - but not too tight. It's also a superb way of protecting the root of yer bits from the inevitable sawing motion which builds up in a session, between the open teeth of a suit, and the wearer!

Electrojim is offline Minister of Silliness Postacrat 1000+
    AU - Australia
    Region:
    Tasmania

A while back I saw "do-nut" balloons in a party store and wondered what other use they could be put to. I bought a couple and tried them out that night.
    Being made of good quality latex, they stretched like nothing else and slipped on very easily. Not too tight and very comfortable.
    And with the neck of the balloon pointing downwards, there were some very enjoyable sensations in the nether regions.
    The circular balloons are also available in a style called "Blossom", presumably because they resemble a flower.

rubber_pig

Default .C&B Devices

HI!

I recently purchased some C&B sheaths from twist my rubber arm:
    http://www.twistmyrubberarm.com/stor...tex-rubber.htm

While I have successfully worn g-strings/pants with a sheath, I don't like them for a big night out, because of the take-it-off when you pee problem. So I thought this was a good solution.

I matched it up with a bottom that had a hole, so it should have looekd really goood! But

NEW PROBLEM: No problem getting the C. component in, but I could not get my B component into the sack - the ring at the entrance was just too tight and I couldn't get them in. Tried with both talc and latex lube.

Any ideas? I would really like this to work. Is it just too small for me, or don't I have the technique?

thanks!

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    Gosport, UK

Default Re: How to put on rubber C&B covers

That is a Denber one, X401, for info they're ?1.44 from Denber!

I have a couple of these, I hated them at first but it takes a bit of determination and practice, there's a bit of a technique to it and you will have to endure a little bit of pain the first few attempts

The method is to sort of hold it open with the two forefingers of both hands, then using the knuckles sort of encourage one knacker at a time through the opening. After that it's just practice... and I think they loosen up a tad with use, either that or my nads have become more pliable

BTW you may find that shaving or just trimming down there make life easier as the lip round the edge seems perfectly designed to catch hairs

Ataraxia is offline IAR Founder & |R|ubberNaut (Retired) Postacrat 1000+
    US Eastern US, Middle Atlantic
    Region:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I seem to remember there was a whole thread on this topic in the old DISCUS archives, but I cannot seem to find it. (Anyone??)

I've had a Denber C&B sheath for a couple of years and have never had any luck getting the dang thing on. I gave up a long time ago.
    Want to go deeper? Explore RubberNaut.com

ZA - South Africa
    Region:
    Johannesburg

Don't have one but have you thought about fitting it before it is aroused, like sneak up on and fitt before it realises it.

Ambush the damn thing

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Bristol

I love Spirit's suggestions! Brilliant!

I had a sheath like that I could never get into, so I cut out the ball sack. That leaves the sheath and a strip of rubber that your balls go through. Rather nice, actually.

I tried with loads of lube, but the more slippery it got, the more more difficult it was to even get one testicle in, let alone the other one. So I ended up with a sort of ball-ring (instead of ckock-rung) arrangement which works fine.

SE - Sweden
    Region:
    West coast

Ataraxia

I do remember a picture (IAR) of the C&B sheath folded over a small can, open in both ends. Then you can put everything in place, unfold the sheath and put the can away. I will search for the picture a little more, I think I saved it somewhere

Rubanix

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast