Site Search Site Search
Since
Latex Fetish community Rubber Fetish community Rubberist Fetish community International Association of Rubberists logo The International Association of |R|ubberists
"You are not alone!"
Click a picture above to go HOME | Translate current page to: English -->               Arabic   English -->               Chinese   Traduisez le -->               Francais   Ubersetzen Sie -->               Deustch   Traduca Il -->               Italiano   English -->               Nippon-go   English -->               Korean   English -->               Portugese   English -->               Russian   Traduzca El -->               Espanol -->English Terms of service : you must be 18 or older to view this site. More..

View Entire Thread: Cock rings - can they be dangerously tight?

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    Gosport, UK

Default Cock rings - can they be dangerously tight?

To be perfectly blunt about this - I have a pair of briefs with a hole for the cock to stick out, this by way of trim has a built-in cock-ring. Now, when erect it seems rather on the tight side and causes blood vessels to look like they're under a bit of pressure (anyone remember the cartoon "Stressed Eric"?).

I know cock-rings are supposed to have this sort of effect on one's bits but it does concern me a bit that, if too tight, could damage something and I really don't want to suffer damage down there, or have to explain to someone in A+E exactly why my knob has exploded.

So - is this a dangerous level of constriction or am I just worrying needlessly?

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    Bournemouth

Default Re: Cock rings - can they be dangerously tight?

I don't know, but damn you're funny. I guess if you don't leave it on too long it'll be alright - that whole 'if it hurts, stop doing it' rule. It's just, what if you can't get it off again?

UK Scotland
    Region:
    North Scotland

Yes, because its the same method as used to dock puppy dogs tails, tigh rubber band cuts bloodflow and eventually it falls off, so be very very careful.

UK England (south western)
    Region:
    plymouth

the general rule is not to have a cock ring on for more than 30 mins at a time
    so u must take it out for a couple hours before putting back in and dont do it to often in one day

UK England (south eastern)
    Region:
    Gosport, UK

Super-stud though I am I don't stay erect all day whilst wearing it so I doubt I'm going to end up "docked" for that reason, it's more the tightness during periods when it's erect. It doesn't hurt, but it does *look* like it might at any moment

And no I'm not going to do a Kryten and scan in a triple-polariod as illustration...

Electrojim is offline Minister of Silliness Postacrat 1000+
    AU - Australia
    Region:
    Tasmania

Quote Originally spoken by Garlor View Post
    Yes, because its the same method as used to dock puppy dogs tails . . . . . .
    . . . . and little lambses googlies

In Tennessee, USA, a law was passed recently allowing the collection and eating of 'roadkill'. First there was "Fast Food", now there is "Not Fast Enough Food!"
    E J

Electrojim is offline Minister of Silliness Postacrat 1000+
    AU - Australia
    Region:
    Tasmania

Quote Originally spoken by Garlor View Post
    Yes, because its the same method as used to dock puppy dogs tails . . . . . .
    . . . . and little lambses googlies

In Tennessee, USA, a law was passed recently allowing the collection and eating of 'roadkill'. First there was "Fast Food", now there is "Not Fast Enough Food!"
    E J

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    London

Quote Originally spoken by jin View Post
    I know cock-rings are supposed to have this sort of effect on one's bits but it does concern me a bit that, if too tight, could damage something and I really don't want to suffer damage down there, or have to explain to someone in A+E exactly why my knob has exploded.

So - is this a dangerous level of constriction or am I just worrying needlessly?
    It varies... (I know, helpful, or wot?) and it's hard to say until it's too late - you only know the inner-tube in your bike tyre is OK up to the point BEFORE it explodes - there's no reversible early warning system. From my personal experiences with this kind of play:

1) if it feels numb, STOP! remove the bondage, chill out for a bit and let the blood-flow carry on for a while.

2) thin, light constriction can be a LOT worse than heaver, thicker stuff, because the lesser surface area imparts more pressure than you think, and is small enough to dodge nerve endings that let you know it's too tight. counter-intuitive, I know...

3) never EVER sleep in tight cock bondage. While asleep, your body normally achieves a very hard erection - frequently, harder than you can manage while conscious. One friend who did this described "waking up with an aubergine" and making that bow-legged dash to A&E (US: Trauma) to be laughed at by his local House, MD.

When i am buying either cock-rings or those Denber condoms, I take a short piece of leather bootlace with me, that I've used to measure the circumference of the base of my cock while sensibly erect (!). This is a lot better as a measurement system than guessing and hoping.

UK England (London area)
    Region:
    Central

I once got hard while taking of a chastity device and became unable to take the base cock ring of that it all attached too. My member became enlarged and very purple and even Mistress remarked She'd never seen anything quite like it. After a short time of play i was allowed relief but it still didnt go down, only going to the toliet and a cold shower helped.

Ever since then i've been very aware of anything becoming too tight as i'm in chastity 24/7 tho im pleased to say even after the experience everything still works. As it happens i'm actually wearing a smaller base ring now and while soft it feels snug and only becomes uncomfortable when im trying to get errect - which i guess is the point

the rest of the device encases my penis and balls so i can't achieve full errection. So i assume it's quite safe. I wouldn't however care to take the rest of the device off and repeat the above with the smaller ring.

But yes, i'd agree that you can have it too tight... and that night time errections can be very powerful.. every morning i wake up and dash to the loo.. thankfully not A&E just